Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota (1038 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by redmist(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2020
Hello guys will be offering pick services for items purchased on OFFERUP, LETGO, Amazon and other online stores within the state of Minnesota and Iowa state. The areas to be covered are mostly cities around Minneapolis, Rochester, Albert Lea, Clear lake, mason city, and Des Moines area.

Pick up requires you having finalized your deal with your seller then getting me involved

Check your pick up around those location.

The drop off Locations are McDonald’s 609 E Main St, Albert Lea, MN 56007 ($15)

McDonald’s 1651 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401

[b]I ONLY ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT OF ITEMS, PICKUP AND SHIPPING FEE

exchange rate is N420= $1
Exchange rate for online purchases N420=$1 (Amazon,eBay, Walmart, Target etc )
In case of a failed pickup caused by sellers not showing up, a different or a cloned device being advertised,the pickup fee is non refundable

I meet up at public places only like McDonald, Starbucks, Burger Kings, Walmart, KFC and the likes
My mobile is +15075313018
My whatsapp +15075313018

Shipping takes 5-10 business days

Goods ships to lagos

My pick up timing is usually from 12pm but if u have a deal earlier send me details so we can work things out.

Shipping Charges & Insurance
Laptops : $40 ( Not exceeding 7lbs, extra lbs is $4.5/lb )
Gaming Laptops : $60
Phones : $20
Watches:$20
Tabs : $30
Air pods:$10
Camera: $35 (per piece)
ps4 consoles: $60

S8,iPhone 7 and 7plus, s8+......$10
iPhone x, xr....$20

Xs max...$25
iPhone 11.....$30

Pickup and fuel Charges
1 - 9 miles : $15
10 - 14 miles : $20
15 - 20 miles : $25
21 - 24 miles : $30
25 - 30miles : $35
31 - 34miles : $40
35 - 40 miles : $45
Bank details
Firstbank
Victor Iyogun.

You can hunt for deals with these zip codes if you want 55111, 56007, 55408, 50428, 50301, 50401, 55902, 55904.

STEPS TOWARDS A SUCCESSFUL PICK :
-Check the pickup sites for ur choices
-When you find any deal, contact ur seller via chat(no tell am say u dey n9ja ohh), please, you as the 1st point of contact should always get all necessary info ready for me
i) User name
ii)Seller"s phone number (very importatnt), if no phone number, movement will be difficult(chances of failed pick very high)
iii)Price you have agreed
iv) Ask seller if the item has any issues, cracked screen(which may not be shown on the advert), Ask seller if item powers on, , also ask about camera and finger print censor.If item includes accessories, please be specific..

-Please try as much as possible to convince the seller to meet me in a public Place (Starbucks, Macdonalds or Police station), for my own safety..meeting these said sellers at these location, affords me enough time to properly check the item,if ur not able to convince the seller, I might still use my discretion..(if na.oyinbo vicinity.,I fit still enter road go meet am).
-i will give u quotation based on the pickup location.
-Please be ready to make ur deposit within 15minutes of the seller asking me to come.DO NOT HIT ME UP TO TELL ME ITS MIDNITE HERE, YOU WILL DEPOSIT TOMORROW.

Please if am picking up an Iphone for u, u need to check its imei number urself, make sure "Find my phone is off", before u ask me to hit the road. IT MUST BE OFF!!!,B4 contacting me, ..

*RULES/GUIDELINES FOR THE PICKUP SITES:
-These pickup sites involves me meeting each seller one on one..NO SHIPPING IS INVOLVED!!, NO PAYPAL!!!, NO CASH APP!!

-please, do not give out my number to any seller unless i have given you the permission to do so.

-No Refund for any item picked up.These sites dont come with buyer protection, so be sure of what ur asking me to go pick.

-please, by contacting me to go for pickup, you have agreed to the terms, which is you are responsible for what ever you have asked me to go pickup. I will try my best to spot any fake products/items(just as i have done in the past)...But in cases where, the said item is original fake!,and am not able to spot them, we just have to live with it...(UR LOSS)!

-Please note that, "Failed Pickups", may arise if:
i)there is a NO SHOW on the sellers part(seller never showed up when i got there...waiting time, 15mins)
!!)On meeting the seller, Item was not described as what was advertised
hence , you still have to pay me for my time, energy and fuel burnt.

*PLS ,due to the nature of the job,am not willing to drive 45mins to go check if a phone is unlocked b4 i pay, knowing fully well it can be checked online...

*PLEASE, NO DEPOSITS INTO MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT

:LAPTOPS
-Please , if ur asking me to go pickup a laptop for u, always ask ur sellers to "factory Reset " it, and wipe off all data b4 i get there.i nor won reach there, he/she come they tell he won remove data, this takes almost 1hr to do, and time is not my friend(ither sellers are waiting)...Dont forget to ask if laptop powers on , BE SPECIFIC, ask if the laptop has any cracks..

MACBOOKS
Please guys, always try and get the model num/serial number from each sellers for each macbook your asking me to go pickup.I have had instances whereby, wen i get to the seller and mac is switched on, the particular year of the mac is not written on the display screen, providing me with a model number helps to ascertain what particular year Iis macbook ..PLEASE FAILURE TO PROVIDE THIS, SIMPLE MEANS YOU ARE OK WITH WHATEVER IS PICKED..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by Kreamie(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by oladraz(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2020
Space booked.
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by twinskenny(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2020
Joining the elders to grab a seat.
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by ammyluv2002(f): 9:19pm On May 09, 2020
oladraz:
Space booked.

Co-booked....
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by omobacyprus(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by piro007(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2020
Let's ride on, Minnesota let's come n c what u got for us
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by mixter(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by Mendy31: 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
Make I buy half plot of land here
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by timijoseph01(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by piro007(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
Hello Minnesota, what do u have for us
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by Zendizel(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2020
A
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by Jlow2: 8:45pm On May 16, 2020
no be only 430, na 1000
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by emtab(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2020
Following....
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by cheras(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2020
Check my signature for contact. I do verification for offerup, letgo, Craigslist, EBay, google voice, Amazon and all sites that require non virtual phone number verification
Re: Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota by opylog(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2020
I sure did came late to the party sad

(1) (Reply)

SENWEI Generator 1900 For Sale / Open Box Infinix Note 8 Available 88k / Printer For Sale swap allow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.