Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

DSTV Explorer: Can You Recover Deleted Recordings? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / DSTV Explorer: Can You Recover Deleted Recordings? (7780 Views)

How Can You Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account. / How Do You Recover Hacked Facebook Account / How Do You Recover A Deleted Instagram Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Explorer: Can You Recover Deleted Recordings? by Eldomingo: 9:17pm On May 09, 2020
Hello house. I mistakenly deleted on of my recorded programs on dstv explorer 1. Is there any way I can get them back or recover them?
Re: DSTV Explorer: Can You Recover Deleted Recordings? by meobizy(f): 12:23am On May 10, 2020
No. You have to find other airings of the program and re-record. This sort of situation is why the software asks beforehand “are you sure you want to delete this recording?” Anyway sha, users here repeatedly agree to that Muslim decree tag, and that one is written in bold letters. I believe this was a one-off mistake.
Re: DSTV Explorer: Can You Recover Deleted Recordings? by GreatResearcher1: 1:49am On May 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Fake Video Call On Phone / Gmail Beats Hotmail To Become World Largest Email Provider / Paradoxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.