Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,633 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? (2599 Views)

Pedigree Pitbull Puppies For Sale , selling fast / 6 Weeks Pedigree Pitbull Pups For Sale ...both Male & Female / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Soferkizzy007: 7:39am On May 10, 2020
I was arguing with a professional dog Breeder yesterday and he told me that there’s no 100% pedigree Pitbull in Nigeria unless you import one!!
Please can anyone confirm this?? Or post pic of one you got
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Nobody: 9:00am On May 10, 2020
Soferkizzy007:
I was arguing with a professional dog Breeder yesterday and he told me that there’s no 100% pedigree Pitbull in Nigeria unless you import one!!

I think he meant “it is not a pedigree dog unless imported from a country that has a kennel club where the ancestors have been registered as pure breeds, hence the puppy can have the title, pedigree dog”

And I doubt if the Pitbull over in America is actually the ones i see here that most sell for 40k

1 Like

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Soferkizzy007: 9:39am On May 10, 2020
Daveybos:

I think he meant “it is not a pedigree dog unless imported from a country that has a kennel club where the ancestors have been registered as pure breeds, hence the puppy can have the title, pedigree dog”

And I doubt if the Pitbull over in America is actually the ones i see here that most sell for 40k
yes brother I only see the 40k ones too..and they are nothing like this pic below
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Soferkizzy007: 9:44am On May 10, 2020
100% blooded pitbull

1 Like

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Eveezy(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2020
Soferkizzy007:
100% blooded pitbull
Next time before you make conclusions, I will advice that you do research.

Pitbull is a general name for a group of breed of dogs and each of those dogs have distinct characteristics.
There are the American Pitbull terrier, Americans Staffordshiere terrier, American Bully, Stanfordshiere bull terrier.

The major type you see online are the American Bully.

Am not denying the fact that there are impure Pitbulls in Nigeria, but there are pure ones too

2 Likes

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Fortissimo502: 3:33pm On May 10, 2020
Soferkizzy007:
100% blooded pitbull
Omo see DOG!

1 Like

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Soferkizzy007: 8:35am On May 11, 2020
Eveezy:

Next time before you make conclusions, I will advice that you do research.

Pitbull is a general name for a group of breed of dogs and each of those dogs have distinct characteristics.
There are the American Pitbull terrier, Americans Staffordshiere terrier, American Bully, Stanfordshiere bull terrier.

The major type you see online are the American Bully.

Am not denying the fact that there are impure Pitbulls in Nigeria, but there are pure ones too
Observation noted brother and I quite have an idea about what you’re talking about The one above is an American Bully!! I’ve never seen anything close to that in naija l..if you have you can as well post pic
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Soferkizzy007: 8:35am On May 11, 2020
Fortissimo502:

Omo see DOG!
im telling you my G
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by vincentjk(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2020
Soferkizzy007:
Observation noted brother and I quite have an idea about what you’re talking about The one above is an American Bully!! I’ve never seen anything close to that in naija l..if you have you can as well post pic

American bullys are in naija. Pocket, xl almost all types

2 Likes

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by welzyj2(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2020
Soferkizzy007:

That person is talking in the rubbish..

There is only 1 true Pitbull thou (American Pitbull Terrier) i assume he was referring to this.
We have several pedigree pitbull's in Nigeria here.

You can send me a dm for further details if need be.
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by harjiborlar04: 8:49am On May 12, 2020
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Bankrz: 10:11am On May 12, 2020
Check dis Nigeria pitbull

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Bankrz: 10:13am On May 12, 2020
Check out

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by welzyj2(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2020
Bankrz:
Check out

your dog looks lovely especially the teeth..can u share a standing pic
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Bankrz: 1:10pm On May 12, 2020
Don't have much of his pics
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Mgbadike80: 6:54pm On May 12, 2020
Bankrz:
Check dis Nigeria pitbull
am i the only one seeing traces of Ekuke in it?

2 Likes

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by prinzetobi: 6:42am On May 13, 2020
Soferkizzy007:

There are pedigree Pitbulls here in Nigeria with a complete 4generation pedigree of dogs that we’re bred here in this land.
The person you tag a “professional” might know other breeds but has zero or no knowledge about the American Pitbull; that much is evident from his claims.
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Soferkizzy007: 8:40am On May 13, 2020
prinzetobi:

There are pedigree Pitbulls here in Nigeria with a complete 4generation pedigree of dogs that we’re bred here in this land.
The person you tag a “professional” might know other breeds but has zero or no knowledge about the American Pitbull; that much is evident from his claims.
Got samples?
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Soferkizzy007: 8:40am On May 13, 2020
Mgbadike80:
am i the only one seeing traces of Ekuke in it?
lol
You no well oo �
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Jugo88: 11:05am On May 13, 2020

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by welzyj2(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2020
Bankrz:
Don't have much of his pics

no wahala....just a pic to show show him standing and his overall boy
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by prinzetobi: 2:52pm On May 13, 2020
Soferkizzy007:
Got samples?

Go follow the American Pitbull official breed club handle on Instagram @SAPTCON and you can see for yourself.
SAPTCON is the official breed club name: an acronym for Sporting American Pitbull Terrier of Nigeria
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Renditiondezign: 11:10pm On May 13, 2020
Tell that so called professional breeder to shut up there. There are pure breed apbt and American bullies in naija, I have both in ajah, Lagos

1 Like

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Soferkizzy007: 8:05am On May 14, 2020
Renditiondezign:
Tell that so called professional breeder to shut up there. There are pure breed apbt and American bullies in naija, I have both in ajah, Lagos
looks very okay
Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by space9880: 11:46am On May 14, 2020
Soferkizzy007:
I'm not even sure that person is a breeder or he does not know what he is saying. I hate it when I see people undermining the work and effort put in by breeders you have not seen does not mean they don't exist you get what you look for if you look for 40k dog you'll get it and yes there are pedigree APBT in nigeria people mistake bullies for for pitbull if you have up to 250k+ you will get a purely bred ped APBT

1 Like

Re: No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija??? by Soferkizzy007: 12:18pm On May 14, 2020
space9880:
I'm not even sure that person is a breeder or he does not know what he is saying. I hate it when I see people undermining the work and effort put in by breeders you have not seen does not mean they don't exist you get what you look for if you look for 40k dog you'll get it and yes there are pedigree APBT in nigeria people mistake bullies for for pitbull if you have up to 250k+ you will get a purely bred ped APBT
well said

(1) (Reply)

SOLD:-Aggressive 8months Old Male Brindle Boerboel For Sale. Contact 07065296076 / Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night / The 6 Deadliest Animals Too Adorable To Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.