Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist (reference From The Satanic Book) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist (reference From The Satanic Book) (361 Views)

Did Satan Actually Ruled This World?. / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist (reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 10, 2020
Of late we have seen alot of posts and Threads about God, what he did blah blah blah..Also, satanist have opened several threads using the bible as reference to show what God can do to defend his own children.

Now, my questions to NL satanist are:

1. WHAT HAS SATAN ACTUALLY DONE FOR HIS OWN CHILDREN aka satanist with reference to their own Satanic Book? Is there any history about it?

2. What did Satan create? ***Show us from the satanic books***

3. If satan did not create anything, doesnt that mean that he is POWERLESS? sad

4. Does satan believe in God?

5. Why do satanists preach and talk more about the Bible than the satanic books? Dont they believe in their master?

I await NL satanists to come here and enlighten us about these issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist (reference From The Satanic Book) by bigiyaro(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2020
OP, have you ever seen God "doing something" for someone on the street or wherever? same way you "just believed" that God did something, that's the same way satanists also believe that Satan also do something for them.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist (reference From The Satanic Book) by TheCrusader: 12:15pm On May 10, 2020
bigiyaro:
OP, have you ever seen God "doing something" for someone on the street or wherever? same way you "just believed" that God did something, that's the same way satanists also believe that Satan also do something for them.

The question was for Satanists, wasn't it?

They will answer it, let them come
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist (reference From The Satanic Book) by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:
Of late we have seen alot of posts and Threads about God, what he did blah blah blah..Also, satanist have opened several threads using the bible as reference to show what God can do to defend his own children.

Now, my questions to NL satanist are:

1. WHAT HAS SATAN ACTUALLY DONE FOR HIS OWN CHILDREN aka satanist with reference to their own Satanic Book? Is there any history about it?

2. What did Satan create? ***Show us from the satanic books***

3. If satan did not create anything, doesnt that mean that he is POWERLESS? sad

4. Does satan believe in God?

5. Why do satanists preach and talk more about the Bible than the satanic books? Dont they believe in their master?

I await NL satanists to come here and enlighten us about these issues.

Dumb op
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist (reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 11, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Dumb op

But you're in my DM. Rubbish human being
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist (reference From The Satanic Book) by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:

But you're in my DM. Rubbish human being

Lol, I am in your dm or you mean mentions ?
You're really dumb.
You creat a dumb thread to express your observation and you can't drop a link to the so called satanism thread on nairaland or call out a moniker that is preaching satanism to you.
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist (reference From The Satanic Book) by LordReed(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2020
Are there Satanists on NL? I'll be interested in knowing them, interesting people.

(1) (Reply)

Ban Christainity, Islam And Native Doctor Or Babalawo Oe What Ever They Call Thm / Oyakhilome Bombs FG, Church Leaders Over Covid-19 / Twitter:uber Facts Noted Bishop David Oyedepo As The Richest Pastor In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.