Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

How Smoking Loud Got Me Sign To Davido's DMW Imprint -- Dremo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Smoking Loud Got Me Sign To Davido's DMW Imprint -- Dremo (913 Views)

Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew / Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" / FIA FIA ! Davido Smoking Loud On His Birthday. (photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Smoking Loud Got Me Sign To Davido's DMW Imprint -- Dremo by gistyinka(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2020
Nigerian rapper and DMW‘s act Raymond Aboriomoh, better known as Dremo, has finally open ups on how smoking loud led to him signing with Davido‘s DMW in 2016.

According to the ” Ojere ” crooner, he said that faithful night he went with Davido and his gang to the club. But before the club, Dremo had already smoke loud for the first time in his life.

“Davido was shooting the video for Osinachi (Remix) with Humblesmith and I already had the loud in my system. Brother, I come dey feel like say everybody dey look me dey yarn about me (laughs). I felt so uncomfortable that I had to go sleep inside David’s car. After the shoot, we went to David’s house and then to the club and then back to the house.

“Everybody was sleeping, but I couldn’t sleep because I had already slept in the afternoon. The insomnia led me to David’s studio where I found a laptop with no beat. In that space, I downloaded the beat to ‘Panda’ by Desiigner, saw a picture of Fela on the wall and recorded my freestyle about Fela.

“When David heard it, he said I had to complete the song which only had a hook and one verse. I completed the song, left the laptop in front of David’s door and went back to mainland.”

https://gyonlineng.com/dremo/

Re: How Smoking Loud Got Me Sign To Davido's DMW Imprint -- Dremo by Ghostrye: 1:14pm On May 10, 2020
wetin loud no go cause. The cruise loud gan grin
Re: How Smoking Loud Got Me Sign To Davido's DMW Imprint -- Dremo by SocialJustice: 1:23pm On May 10, 2020
Nice one.
Re: How Smoking Loud Got Me Sign To Davido's DMW Imprint -- Dremo by ajailer(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2020
if the story na true ehn....o funny gaannn. I was just laughing when I read it. funny story

(1) (Reply)

Edo Slay Queen Tephiny Displays Her Big Melon On Instagram / Vera Sidika Before And After Fame (photos) / Bbnaija: Gofundme For Erica Fundraiser Page, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.