Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? (802 Views)

Please Help, A Friend Wants To Commit Suicide Over Business Debt / A Friend Referred Me For A Contract, I Gave Him 10% But He Wants More. (PICS) / A Friend Wants To Be A UBER Driver. Is It Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by Moneywell(f): 1:34pm On May 10, 2020
Please Naira Landers I need your help.
After I lost so much money to ponzi scheme, I vowed not rush into any business without carrying out proper research on the business. A friend Introduced me this business called Ethereum. I don't know anything about it and I'm not ready to throw my money to the wind.

Is there anyone into this business here? Pls I need ur advice concerning this business. Thanks
Re: A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by ikh777: 1:40pm On May 10, 2020
Moneywell:
After I lost so much money to ponzi scheme, I vowed not rush into any business without carrying out proper research on the business. A friend Introduced me this business called Ethereum. I don't know anything about it and I'm not ready to throw my money to the wind.

Is there anyone into this business here? Pls I need ur advice concerning this business. Thanks

BUY ETHEREUM..... do not join any scheme.... IT IS JUST A DIGITAL COIN, simply BUY it and hold.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 10, 2020
ikh777:

BUY ETHEREUM..... do not join any scheme.... IT IS JUST A DIGITAL COIN, simply BUY it and hold.

Hope it can easily be sold whenever one is no more interested to continue

1 Like

Re: A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by Blanc8(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
vikkimimi:

Yes it can be easily sold..
Remember, Just buy and hold, don't trade

1 Like

Re: A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by Blanc8(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2020
Moneywell:

Just open an account with Luno , and buy you don't need to give anyone money to do it for you..

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by ikh777: 6:55pm On May 10, 2020
vikkimimi:

SEE, lemme just help you with clarity. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TRADING ONLINE CURRENCIES OR STOCKS OR FOREEEXXXXX pls RUN FROM BUYING WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.

Get knowledge first then you will personally know if you should go for it or not.

DONT TAKE MY HONEST ADVICE IF YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW-AWAY

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by fastlane84: 8:10pm On May 10, 2020
Buy and hold
Re: A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by dunsin125: 8:30pm On May 10, 2020
Moneywell:

Read through what people have said, buy Etherum and hold it because it's analysed that Etherum will increase so much in value.
Re: A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by Fr33born(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2020
Moneywell:

You mean Ethereum million money smart contract Network abi?
Re: A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by isaacotokhagua: 8:57pm On May 10, 2020
Oga, if you like your money wella and you no wan regret am,then run......... All these online thing na scam.
RUN...........
No buy anything and hold, and later telling you to put it. Na scam.
Re: A Friend Wants Me To Join Ethereum, Should I? by jayaim: 9:10pm On May 10, 2020
Are u good @ network marketing? That's what ur friend is introducing u to. If u can't forget about it.But there is serious cash in it if u can promote the network, Cuz i have done networking but we Nigerians don't know how to do it
Moneywell:

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Even Now Is Best Time To Invest On Amazon Share / I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages / Let Us Show You The Real Crypto Deal For Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.