Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,733 members, 7,840,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South (850 Views)

Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South by CHIDINMALOVE: 3:12pm On May 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvwReiquCXY

A Dangote truck driver is the latest law breaker that have been caught trying to smuggle people from other regions into the south, which breaks the law of interstate travel ban placed by the federal government. In the video making rounds on social media, the truck driver had lied to task force officials manning the border that he was carrying salt, but on further examination, he was caught to have hidden about 20 passengers in his truck in a bid to smuggle them into the south.

I feel an example should be made out of these smugglers; yesterday, a luxurious bus driver was caught smuggling people from Benue state into Enugu. Not only should such vehicles be impounded, the companies should also be heavily fined and the drivers imprisoned which should serve as a deterrent to intending defaulters.
Re: Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South by kiddkash(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2020
I knew it.

when someone wants to shake you, make sure you see both hands,
because the other might be wielding a dagger

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South by GuestLog: 3:19pm On May 10, 2020
Almajiri inter-exchange window.

After elections when they have no use for these foreigners from Chad & Niger, they distribute them to West, South & East to manage them. Hence RUGA project.

The only way they can succeed is if the state security lapse. I just read an update where a Police man died of Covid-19. It can only be possible when he receives bribe from an infected person to enter the state!

Na wa! The North are f**king law breakers!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South by CHIDINMALOVE: 3:38pm On May 10, 2020
GuestLog:
Almajiri inter-exchange window.

After elections when they have no use for these foreigners from Chad & Niger, they distribute them to West, South & East to manage them. Hence RUGA project.

The only way they can succeed is if the state security lapse. I just read an update where a Police man died of Covid-19. It can only be possible when he receives bribe from an infected person to enter the state!

Na wa! The North are f**king law breakers!

I agree with you. I don't mean to be judgemental, but anytime i hear a police officer was infected by the virus, i have this deep feeling that he could be among those who man state borders this period and are cashing out by extorting money from motorists and smugglers.

That Ekiti guy whose dad rejected him when he came home said he spent like 12k from Lagos to Ekiti; i was thinking he was a liar, until i heard that each vehicle that wants to enter Anambra via the head bridge pays as much as 5k per vehicle.

A damn shame
Re: Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 10, 2020
What is Notherers?

Is it so difficult to spell northerners?

Re: Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South by GuestLog: 4:00pm On May 10, 2020
CHIDINMALOVE:

I agree with you. I don't mean to be judgemental, but anytime i hear a police officer was infected by the virus, i have this deep feeling that he could be among those who man state borders this period and are cashing out by extorting money from motorists and smugglers.

That Ekiti guy whose dad rejected him when he came home said he spent like 12k from Lagos to Ekiti; i was thinking he was a liar, until i heard that each vehicle that wants to enter Anambra via the head bridge pays as much as 5k per vehicle.

A damn shame
Really a shame my brother. Even in the face of danger these police men can't stop receiving bribe! They don't know when to stop.
Re: Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 10, 2020
Can't these people just remain in their region? What exactly are they looking for up and down
Re: Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South by Paulynez(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
Calm down people, I'm sure there's a way we can sort this out. Let's not forget in a hurry, Dangote is among the top men that donated during this pandemic

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Reviews How Fulani Herdmen Tried To Slaughter With Cutlass / Amotekun Arrests Ritualists Who Specialized In Stealing Women Underwear . / Which Loan App Is The Best To Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.