Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .. (389 Views)

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / Fire Destroys WHO Vaccination Storage Facility In Osogbo, Osun State / Ways To Tell That Your Body Needs A Detox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by CoronaCovid: 10:17pm On May 10, 2020
Re: .. by Malik1338(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2020
do they still sell this drug??
Re: .. by Passionate888: 11:10pm On May 10, 2020
Slawormir, is that you?
Re: .. by candyguyofficia(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2020
Passionate888:
Slawomir is that you?
If I is the one, he will still mistakenly type.
Damm Niggar
Isoright
Those in Benin recommend a place to OP
Re: .. by awesomesossy(f): 11:48pm On May 10, 2020
Sounds weird but Uselu Psychiatry hospital is about d best place... They have a unit that takes care of people with drug addiction.... Good luck bro... I don't know you ...but I am just so proud of you... I pray you get thru this phase soonest... All the best

1 Like

Re: .. by HarunaWest(m): 5:23am On May 11, 2020
CoronaCovid:
had to create another account to write this. I need information of anyone or hospital in Benin city that can help me with Tramadol Addiction. This evil drug is really tearing my life apart. I need help before it kills me
Upon how Trams take scarce and expensive u still dey find am pop
.Nawa to you.... No hospital can help you, only you can help yourself..Ask yourself one question, do you Wana die soon, if you don't, then automatically your brain will tell you what to avoid and what not to avoid. Takia
Re: .. by Formularcr7: 5:38am On May 11, 2020
You are your doctor on these,stop your HIGH-NESS

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Make This Kind Of Scar Go Away... / COVID-19: Lagos NMA Directs Doctors To Stay At Home / Detoxification Aloe Vite (healthgarde Int'l Herbal Organic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.