Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix (1124 Views)

D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) / D Banj's Mr Endowed Album Cover (hot Or Not) / New Music - D'banj - Mr Endowed (hot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix by pckid: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
The Speculation that the collaboration between D’banj and American rap royalty Snoopdog is false has been laid to rest as Don Jazzy tweeted a picture on his Twitter account with a picture taken with Snoopdog and himself on the set of the video in Los Angeles, US [as seen above]. ,     http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/01/don-jazzy-and-dbanj-fly-to-the-states-for-the-video-of-mr-endowed-remix-with-snoopdog/

Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix by pckid: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2011
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix by tosinaded(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2011
see as u use questionmark spoil the picture, dem go think say na exclusive pic wey u snap!
oshi oda

Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix by pheesayor(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2011
tosinaded@:

see as u use questionmark spoil the picture, dem go think say na exclusive pic wey u snap!
oshi oda
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omo laff wanna tear my bello ooooooo. him come even decrease the picture quality sef grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
IMHO DBanj is fading fast and Mr. Endowed is wack but has been played and promoted sooo much i have started shaking my shoulders to it. grin
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix by emmabowin(m): 2:02am On Jan 15, 2011
@lagerwhenindoubt
d'banj isn't fading fast.he only gave room for other mo-hits singers to release thier albums.starting from wande coal, d-prince and dr sid. they all have thier albums.now it's his turn.
secondly, i guess you have been sleeping not to have realised that mr. endowed was a hit.
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
^^^ how can it not be a hit when it is played 1,000 times everyday. my brain simply collapsed into accepting it, people's ears were assaulted soo much they had to give in and claim it a hit grin
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix by badman(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
pics thats everywhere n una paint am like say na una snap am kmt

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate City Group In Search Of “beyonce-calibre Female Singing Star” / Music Leak::: Davido & Flowssickk – Mo Ma To Ju Elo / Brand New Music : D'banj - Top Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.