Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Top 10 "Free Seo Tools" You Need To Use If You Can't Get The Paid Tools In 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 10 "Free Seo Tools" You Need To Use If You Can't Get The Paid Tools In 2020 (478 Views)

5 Powerful And Free Blogging Tools You Must Have In Your Plate / 10 Free But Powerful Wordpress Themes To Make Your Blog Stand Out In 2019 / 5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 "Free Seo Tools" You Need To Use If You Can't Get The Paid Tools In 2020 by WordpressPhysco: 9:59am On May 11, 2020
One of the best guides to starting a blog is #1. Conduct a deep Keyword Research #2. Go for Longtail Keywords if you can't afford backlinks and #3. Go for Short-tail Keywords if you can afford Backlinks.

Alright, so, these FREE SEO tools will help you in case you don't have the funds for Paid Tools.

Here are the free ones

1. Keyword Revealer - 3 searches a day

2. LSIGraph - 3 searches a day

3. Keyword Shitter

4. Answer the Public

5. KeywordEverywhere (Cheap).

6. Google Trend

7. keyword .io

8. smallseotools .com

9. WordStream SEO Tool

10. Google Auto-complete

If you have more, kindly add to the list to help our new Nigerian Bloggers
Re: Top 10 "Free Seo Tools" You Need To Use If You Can't Get The Paid Tools In 2020 by WordpressPhysco: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Google Planner is also a great tool.

#Isuawealthyplace.com

(1) (Reply)

Hijack Site: Help Save My Adsense Account / How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira / How Do I Change My Website Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.