Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ewww Animals You Won't Believe People Actually Eat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ewww Animals You Won't Believe People Actually Eat (577 Views)

Do Yorubas Actually Eat More Pepper Than Other Tribe? Do They Really? / Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewww Animals You Won't Believe People Actually Eat by maxevans: 10:56am On May 11, 2020
When it comes to eating animals, most people rely on the standard fare of beef, pork, chicken or fish. However, in many places around the world, people eat a variety of animals that would shock most Nigerians. Some are endangered, some are alive and some are just downright dangerous

https://thewildanddomestic.com/ewww-animals-you-wont-believe-people-actually-eat/

1 Share

Re: Ewww Animals You Won't Believe People Actually Eat by illicit(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2020
I don eat bat pepper soup nah...
Bats aren't tasty tho. very bland meat
Re: Ewww Animals You Won't Believe People Actually Eat by maxevans: 12:04pm On May 11, 2020
illicit:
I don ear bat pepper soup nah... Bats aren't tasty tho. very bland meat
dah pufferfish and gorilla meat dey shocking gan

1 Like

Re: Ewww Animals You Won't Believe People Actually Eat by illicit(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2020
maxevans:

dah pufferfish and gorilla meat dey shocking gan

lol meat na meat joo...
but I can't eat anything that still moves or slimy
Re: Ewww Animals You Won't Believe People Actually Eat by maxevans: 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
illicit:

lol meat na meat joo... I didn't watch the video tho
laughs you fit eat live octopus bah snx meat na meat
Re: Ewww Animals You Won't Believe People Actually Eat by cynhamscakes(f): 4:46pm On May 11, 2020
Mine is the regular chicken, beef, fish biko.

I watched a bizarre video where some group of men burst open the brain of a live monkey and started scooping the brain right into their mouth.

Ugggrrrrrhhhhhhh.... The graphic image hunted me for dayssss.
Re: Ewww Animals You Won't Believe People Actually Eat by maxevans: 5:50pm On May 11, 2020
cynhamscakes:
Mine is the regular chicken, beef, fish biko.

I watched a bizarre video where some group of men burst open the brain of a live monkey and started scooping the brain right into their mouth.

Ugggrrrrrhhhhhhh.... The graphic image hunted me for dayssss.

Ewwww...that is so gross, so disturbing, and so weird

(1) (Reply)

Come For Our 35kg/hur Peanut Coating Machine / Reasons Why Asian Food Lovers Love Asian Snacks In Australia / Needs Funds To Run Your Restaurant Or Food Selling Business?we Offer Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.