Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Calling All Ex Uniport Students Uk And 9ija - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Calling All Ex Uniport Students Uk And 9ija (980 Views)

Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix) / Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum / Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Ex Uniport Students Uk And 9ija by hazeleyes(f): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2007
OK Peeps!!!! I know this has been done before but lets do this again, it was so 2005.

My name is Priscilla and I left in 1994, currently work in the UK ( been in the UK since 1994) as a Project Analyst.

Four years of ups and downs, who can forget choba and delta and the suya man in front the girls hall.

holla with anything that stood out for you, things both good and bad.[/b][i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Calling All Ex Uniport Students Uk And 9ija by language(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2007
nee ,not soo easy abi,i was in korea,but came back for the burial of my friend and never went back,presently working at willbross construction company, there at choba.1997 set,geology
Re: Calling All Ex Uniport Students Uk And 9ija by hazeleyes(f): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2007
COME ON PEEPS!!!! I DEFINITELY KNOW THAT THERE ARE LOADS OF UNIPORT STUDENTS OUT THERE

UNA DEY SHAME?
Re: Calling All Ex Uniport Students Uk And 9ija by snazzy82(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2008
ok
Re: Calling All Ex Uniport Students Uk And 9ija by Paulek(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2008
JUST FINISHED THIS YR FROM GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MGT THE SCHOOL HAS CHANGED A LOT SINCE U GUYS LEFT HOPE WE CAN MEET. THIS BEEN A LOVELY EXPERIENCE SO FAR THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE CHOBA AND ALLU HAVE CHANGED A LOT. THERE ARE MORE OFF K ACCOMMODATIONS AND THE LANDLORDS ARE MAKING LOADS OF CASH.

(1) (Reply)

Ufo's / How Do I Know More About Fupre / Project Topic In Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.