Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Push Ups ( Press Up) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Push Ups ( Press Up) (185 Views)

Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake / How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. / What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Push Ups ( Press Up) by Gentle0wavez: 11:51am On May 11, 2020
Guys please ( cuz I no that girls and press up no dey mix at all ), since the lock down started I have been doing more of indoor exercises. When I started doing press up, I told myself that in one month of everyday practice I will able to do up 35 at a go. One month Don pass since, I am still struggling to reach 20. To be sincere, I was not always faithful to my schedule, like I can go two days without practice, but with the little effort I put in I am dissapointed with the results. I spoke with a friend who does sports often and he says that he can do up to 40, but he have done 70 out of fear one day that he ran in to trouble with Soldiers and they asked him to do press up as punishment. What do you think, am I just LAZY ( as my mom would say) or are my standards too high
Re: Push Ups ( Press Up) by falcon01: 12:17pm On May 11, 2020
you are actually lazy or very weak, how old are you?
I can go 80 perfectly but if i push harder I can reach 100 but not perfectly you get the picture.
Re: Push Ups ( Press Up) by Dreiwizzy: 12:46pm On May 11, 2020
Type of pushups you do matters a lot. Some are tough; still it doesn't add much result to your body while some are mild but it adds much muscle.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus May Never Go Away – WHO / Covid 19 Real Or Not / it is well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.