Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) (42928 Views)

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / What Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Is Doing This Covid-19 Lockdown (VIDEO) / Wuhan Is Back To Life After 76 Days Of Lockdown. (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by Biafra1stson: 12:41pm On May 11, 2020
Watch how this Corona virus lockdown might be leading to death in Rivers State. The girl you see in the video was almost dying her husband had to carry her on his back for long because there is no vehicle on the road. She almost fainted on the road I couldn't record that part because I'm the only one driving. Had to help them to my hospital.

Last time I saw a more sever case where I still drove them to my hospital free of charge where we gave the girl emergency oxygen she was a second away from death.

God save us in this Rivers state. Many sick people will die at home. If hunger does not kill other sickness will because you can't go out.
God save us in Rivers state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rokFlEbT7g

Source Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3171660979565738&id=100001656020366

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by slimfit1(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2020
Sorry wrong button

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by Biafra1stson: 1:07pm On May 11, 2020
More photos

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by nero2face: 1:11pm On May 11, 2020
Wike is my Man but on this fight against Corona Virus he's messing up big time, "u can't kill a child while trying to save him", ur punishing Rivers people in the name of saving Rivers people. remember we all are not as comfortable as u and ur household

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by Bodexman(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2020
The Youths should engage in meaningful things & make their day productive.

3 Likes

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by illicit(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2020
Wike is up to something

3 Likes

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by Biafra1stson: 7:37pm On May 11, 2020
Bodexman:
The Youths should engage in meaningful things & make their day productive.

Meaningful like what na

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by Biafra1stson: 7:38pm On May 11, 2020
nero2face:
Wike is my Man but on this fight against Corona Virus he's messing up big time, "u can't kill a child while trying to save him", ur punishing Rivers people in the name of saving Rivers people. remember we all are not as comfortable as u and ur household

Not good at all

4 Likes

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by Biafra1stson: 7:53pm On May 11, 2020
illicit:
something is definitely cooking

More sick people willd die in Rivers state
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 8:33pm On May 11, 2020
But Total E&P just praised him as being proactive grin
Really, someone's devil is another man angel

3 Likes

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by obembet(f): 8:33pm On May 11, 2020
slimfit1:
What's the point?

Biafra1stson:

Make haters hit head for wall

I wish she's ur sister or ur only daughter. U would have applied sense before u comment.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by farouk2much(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2020
Sai baba
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by Exc2000: 8:33pm On May 11, 2020
cool

Good man saving his lady, but sadly the entitled woman would be the one to rush to nairaland calling boys broke

As for the Dunce Wike I hope he reviews his stupid lockdown policy and make adequate provisions for factors that would make the lockdown work hitch free.. atleast the donation he badly wanted is coming as Total Exploration Company had brought some wine for him and gifts

The Destiny of millions of Rivers indigene is in the hands of a man who drinks alcohol early in the morning and would do anything to force money out of investors as bribe and gift, living the state with huge unemployment

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by jericco1(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2020
Blame Wike
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by martyns303(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2020
Wike won't see this one
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by dayleke: 8:34pm On May 11, 2020
Too bad.
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by sydneychelles: 8:34pm On May 11, 2020
POSITION FOR CLIENTS RELATIONS EXECUTIVES IN A REAL ESTATE FIRM IN LAGOS ( 4 SLOTS)

We are positioning to be one of the renowned real estate marketing and management firm in Nigeria. We are a Limited Liability company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with core competence in Real Estate marketing and management as well as ICT Solutions and will be expanding into Project Management, Facility Management, Property Management, Commercial Retail Hubs and Real Estate Leasing activities in near future. Our Website will be launching soon!

JOB BRIEF

We are looking for competitive and trustworthy Clients Relations Executives that would work with us to build up our business activities. You will provide prospective clients with details of properties that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location for sale, lease or rent and arrange visits to view the properties. Your goal will be - to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth and is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.

JOB KEY FACTOR

You dont need to be a graduate to apply! HAVING PASSION FOR OR WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE AND REAL TIME EXPERIENCE IN REAL ESTATE IS THE MAJOR CRITERIA TO BE SHORTLISTED!

NOTE THIS, We have massive numbers of clients already (and with more clients incoming and inbound on a daily basis) which therefore makes your the work operations already easy for you! And so you dont HAVE NEED to do any hard sales or cold calling to source for clients. You mission while working other Operation Executives would be with a major goal - SATISFY OUR CLIENTELE BASE!

WORK BENEFITS

Attractive monthly remuneration along with with daily/weekly commission

AREAS IN LAGOS TO COVER

To apply, you MUST reside in following areas of Lagos state which means you would better understand your locality better than non-residents. Please dont bother applying if you are not a resident of these mentioned areas. However, we will cover other areas of Lagos and cities soon

Area 1) - OGBA or FAGBA
Area 2) - Alapere, Ogudu, Ketu, Gbagada, Ifako
Area 3) - Egbeda, Akowonjo, Iyana Ipaja, Shagari/Gowon Estates
Area 4) - Yaba, Sabo, Alagomeji, Ebute Metta, Jibowu, Onipanu

HOW TO APPLY

Send your detailed briefed to thefinixnig@gmail.com. Include your whatsapp number. You will be contacted immediately. 09068786533

ONLY THOSE WITH REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING WOULD BE SHORTLIST AND SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WOULD COMMENCE WORK IMMEDIATELY!

REMUNERATION
Attractive pay benefits along with daily/weekly commissions

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and successful candidates commence work immediately!

2 Likes

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2020
Glad someone came to her rescue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by vheckthor1: 8:34pm On May 11, 2020
R
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by longetivity(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2020
you are healed IJN
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 8:35pm On May 11, 2020
Thank God she was saved.......I'm sure alot of people might be in her shoes........some might make it and some might not........May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by vheckthor1: 8:35pm On May 11, 2020
cry
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 11, 2020
I just hope it's not ECTOPIC PREGNANCY.... this one she's collapsing.
.......because that will be terrible if there are no experts around..
What a NATION...?
What a MESS...!
NIGERIANS should just hire expatriates to run the Country.
Kaiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by Abbeyme: 8:35pm On May 11, 2020
Cc
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by Offpoint: 8:35pm On May 11, 2020
I commend the husband strength, he held her up for a over a minute... That's super strength.

Now I understand why my mom warned me to stay away from fat women. And I understand now why she emphasized on my sisters marrying a man with strong physical and mental strength.

Tried lifting my girlfriend once for 5 seconds selfie... I almost died.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by whytediamond(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2020
C
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by legalwealth(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2020
shocked
Re: Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On May 11, 2020
Lawd have mercy! shocked sad shocked

We pray she gets well soon.

Coronavirus, please go away, you've done your worst biko!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) / 681 New COVID-19 Cases, 143 Discharged And 5 Deaths On June 11 - (3058 Tested) / Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.