Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Do You Think Hairstyles Has Anything To Do With Ones Maturity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Think Hairstyles Has Anything To Do With Ones Maturity? (207 Views)

How To Withdraw Funds From Piggyvest Safelock Before Maturity Date / What Makes An Adult A Man Or A Woman? Is It By Age Or Maturity Or What? / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Hairstyles Has Anything To Do With Ones Maturity? by Udoskybest: 1:59pm On May 11, 2020
I've heard sayings like 'dress how you want to be addressed' etcetera. But I keep wondering, do hairstyles also speaks of how matured one is? As for me, one should wear a hairstyle that fits him/her.
What's your veiw on this and has anyone told you something annoying 'bout your hairstyles?
Re: Do You Think Hairstyles Has Anything To Do With Ones Maturity? by clarkmos15(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2020
Udoskybest:
I've heard sayings like 'dress how you want to be addressed' etcetera. But I keep wondering, do hairstyles also speaks of how matured one is? As for me, one should wear a hairstyle that fits him/her.
What's your veiw on this and has anyone told you something annoying 'bout your hairstyles?
as I'm keeping my normal afro hair, few people talk, but i don't knowhi give no fxck

planning on braiding my hair soon sef

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Hairstyles Has Anything To Do With Ones Maturity? by ManOfSteel2(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2020
Can't really figure out any correlation between hairstyles and maturity level...

Had very matured, intelligent and smart friends back at school rocking various hairstyles that would have been considered "unacceptable"

Anyways, ManOfSteel won't be held liable for any harm any man rocking dreadlocks is subjected to by Musa(security guy), when trying to gain entrance through the estate gate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Hairstyles Has Anything To Do With Ones Maturity? by dulux07(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2020
Not all times, but most times based on societal or cultural values

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Hairstyles Has Anything To Do With Ones Maturity? by Kenoxman(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2020
Moderation is the watchword. U can have any style u want but don't over do it. It sends a wrong signal. Appearance is everything.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Hairstyles Has Anything To Do With Ones Maturity? by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On May 11, 2020
clarkmos15:

as I'm keeping my normal afro hair, few people talk, but i don't knowhi give no fxck

planning on braiding my hair soon sef
I braid mine because I make my own money. Anybody who talks concerning it is wasting their time because my quarterly pay is worth more than my employed peers’. My parents don’t care so nobody else should.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Hairstyles Has Anything To Do With Ones Maturity? by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On May 11, 2020
Kenoxman:
Moderation is the watchword. U can have any style u want but don't over do it. It sends a wrong signal. Appearance is everything.
Is there anything humans don’t overdo? We overeat, over-drink, over-laze about and over-war. If humans stayed content we won’t reach the amazing levels of development we are now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just In Covid-19 Nigeria Thursday 4:32 Pm 14 May 2020 / The Growing Prominence Of HD Plasma Cutter In Steel Industry / Obasa V Sahara Reporters: Time To Act Is Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.