Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,497 members, 7,840,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children (71592 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by murphyibiam15(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2020
Kalubolt:

Lolz, I am from Ohafia close to Abiriba. All what they said I heard it but how can interpret it now ����
We're neighbors then...I'm from Edda myself grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 11, 2020
BaddieKay:
lols
Why did you lol cheesy
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ogbonti: 8:24pm On May 11, 2020
abbey621:

That is onew ay to do it but if history has taught us one thing, it is that humans are highly volatile. We all have various levels of control over our emotions. Even if you are perfectly in control of yours, can you truly say without a shadow of doubt that you can predict how your partner will react in any given scenario? This fear of the unknown is exactly why there's a famous saying, "AM ONLY HUMAN"!

you are very correct about the bold part - However I listened to a mentor years ago who always emphasized through the years that in anything you do in life - "expect the worst while hoping for the best" - this principle dwarfs the serenity prayer

when you expect your lover to do his or her worst at any time - then your ability to take control of your emotions becomes second nature to you!
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Top1gun: 8:28pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by BaddieKay(f): 8:28pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

Why did you lol cheesy

Nothing oh
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Powerintoxicate: 8:30pm On May 11, 2020
Igbo people and their horrible behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 11, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Hahahahahaha... I'm not from Abiriba ooo.. I'm from Edda, now u know grin

But u didn't get at yours? Hehehe

Happy married life dear, oga will sure be having fun daily with u

Haaaa cheesy
My inlaw is from ùwana.( I hope I got it right)
I'm married to onitsha guy.

Thank u kiss kiss
May good life and well being be part of us always.

Actually, I have gone to abiriba for trado.

That place is like maitama Abuja.

Maybe, I was busy watching houses that I failed to listen to the people talking around me cheesy
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ume1000: 8:31pm On May 11, 2020
charlesm91:
In jayz’s voice ”nobody wins when the family feuds.” A man that fights his wife in front of his kids no be man.
and a woman that insults her husband in front of her kids is. A woman abi
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video has captured a couple from Abiriba, Abia state, fighting over $300 in the presence of their little children, including a newborn.

The woman recently had a child via ceserean section and mentioned it as she dared her husband to beat her after he threatened to.

The fight turned physical at some point and the children observed it all, with the toddler crying as her parents fought.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHPDiJAgeds

My problem is, who is this fool that is videoing them? Can't he do something better than videoing them.

It so obvious that most marriages are constitute with materials things not love. Most girls will be shouting "e better I cry for Dubai than villages" when no love.

No 2. Prayer
Must family don't pray, they don't at all. They taught they can make a better home with out God. Well they got it wrong
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by freedomchild: 8:36pm On May 11, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Who video them? That person is mad. Fight happen everyday in families. Although shouldn't be physical.
It is usually resolved with a hot bang in the night.
na so bro
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ume1000: 8:38pm On May 11, 2020
J111333:
My heart bleeds for those innocent kids. cry

A wise man should've taken a walk or better still keep calm when his wife becomes troublesome. If he had kept his cool, there won't be this video today.

Marriage gets scarier these days.
keeping calm all the time give your wife an avenue to manipulate you and your children the impression you are weakling

The best solution is divorce
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Lawmak: 8:40pm On May 11, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how love use to be in the beginning and later years.
Christ is love, if not, love does not exist.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by lapazi(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:

Single parents are averagely in murky waters trying to balance between their children and new families.

The mullato would meet his doom one day.

The man is breeding a psycho.

From this little video you just watched you have already concluded that the boy probably a pre-teen will meet his doom?
Do you even know what means?

Take it easy!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Phut(f): 8:44pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:

Is there a constraint to cooking at home?

Probably no groceries at home. Times are tough all over the world. The man is dressing up to go out with the oldest. Why not buy take out for all the children (not just the oldest) or use the money to buy foodstuff to be prepared at home, for all.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by bukatyne(f): 8:46pm On May 11, 2020
Phut:

Probably no groceries at home. Times are tough all over the world. The man is dressing up to go out with the oldest. Why not buy take out for all the children (not just the oldest) or use the money to buy foodstuff to be prepared at home, for all.

End of discussion.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by toprealman: 8:46pm On May 11, 2020
Vyolet:
Who videos and posts all these family feuds? I mean it happened in their home, who filmed them in their home?
The man recorded it to be used as evidence in the court. He is working towards divorcing his wife so hopefully trying to prove that the wife is irresponsible and not fit to raise their kids. If all things work out according to his plan, guy man just dodged child support bullet.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by toprealman: 8:47pm On May 11, 2020
Lawmak:
Sometimes I wonder how love use to be in the beginning and later years.
Christ is love, if not, love does not exist.
At times it never existed sef. #GreenCard
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Phut(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:

Single parents are averagely in murky waters trying to balance between their children and new families.

The mullato would meet his doom one day.

The man is breeding a psycho.

The boy is already bigger than his step-mom. He may one day beat her based on the instigation of his Dad - who is triangulating/playing one side against the other.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Karemarealty288(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

U will never call me for something good.
Couldn't pick the lady's igbo. I got afikpo vibes a lot.
She is saying something like she gave birth through CS and the man did something bad to her during that time.
Man is restricting himself from fighting with her though both of them have acoustic mouth.
Wife desperately want the man to beat her.

Their matter started a long long time ago. And I can say that it has something to do with that big guy.
Yep, it's not in Nigeria.

I feel for the kids.
Look at them.
Even the small one is crying.

He is not deliberately trying to piss her off. It's the other way round.
The lady is fed up with something and I swear it's about that boy. He isn't her child and it's obvious the man love that boy more than that woman and her kids. He went kolo when the lady held the boy.
And the boy don't care at all. He is ev3n laughing at her.

I have to watch again to understand all they are saying.
That guy is evil. He posted this.

They are from Abiriba in Abia State
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by wany(f): 8:54pm On May 11, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Nothing new here, every husband and wife fight once in their lifetime , at times openly or behind the scene what matters most is spirit of reconciliation... My dad is an old soilders and he has taste good side of abroad as well, let's say he's well exposed in life, he always want everything to go his way even till date , despite me his last child is in his late 30s married with kids ,when ever I'm around on a visit, he still see us a kids which at times doesn't go down with me, my mom use to tell us many fight they faught as couples which we never knw, she use to tell us that married is not that ever greeny, sweetier or happy ever after, once in a while couples put up a fight, as a child I saw them at times having serious querrelling but they do settle their difference between themselves without involving anyone, it didn't influenced me in my married, way of life is a choice... Lol at times I intentionally love to provoke madam so we can argue small but we settle our quarrel in the other room
Thank god your mum is still alive,most made it 6feet below.since there is nothing new,try and throw madam some slaps add up kicks then punches,after all na you be the man,and truelly is nothing new. a Nigerian man and domestic violence is 5&6. nothing newundecided
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by crackkhaus: 8:59pm On May 11, 2020
Bluffly:

Sorry, typo error
Alright...
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by murphyibiam15(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

Haaaa cheesy
My inlaw is from ùwana.( I hope I got it right)
I'm married to onitsha guy.

Thank u kiss kiss
May good life and well being be part of us always.

Actually, I have gone to abiriba for trado.

That place is like maitama Abuja.

Maybe, I was busy watching houses that I failed to listen to the people talking around me cheesy
Hahahahahaha..uwanna is Afikpo too, that's the location of Akanu Ibiam federal polytechnic...yeah, Abiriba is fine, about 20 minutes from my place..enjoy yourself dear and have a splendid lockdown holiday grin grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Dollabiz: 9:04pm On May 11, 2020
Really
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Powerintoxicate: 9:04pm On May 11, 2020
petitejolie:
I think that boy is d man son with a white woman. He took the belt from d dad cos d woman was pushing the man to use the belt on her.
so it's like a polygamy. Definitely the woman hates the boy or the man prefers the boy to the other two children from her. Sad
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 11, 2020
Usually after childbirth my wife became more emotional and prone to irrational behaviour especially around existing unresolved issues between us which became magnified for . I think men need to understand give them some slack. Don't need to win arguments at this times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by bluefilm: 9:26pm On May 11, 2020
According to flavour Nabania, Ebidosia o n'aso.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Tapout(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2020
and these two were once in love and took their vows at the altar.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by CuteYvonne777: 9:42pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by abbey621(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2020
ogbonti:

you are very correct about the bold part - However I listened to a mentor years ago who always emphasized through the years that in anything you do in life - "expect the worst while hoping for the best" - this principle dwarfs the serenity prayer

when you expect your lover to do his or her worst at any time - then your ability to[b] take control of your emotions becomes second nature to you![/b]

Yes I also live by that principle but once again, it only accounts for your emotions, what about the other person's emotions? How do you stop a partner from stabbing you or breaking bottles on your head? Like Mike Tyson said, "Everybody's got a plan until they get knocked in the jaw" grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Tonitoniton(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2020
i have read and heard terrible things about igbo ladies that they married from nigeria to us and uk how they have turned themselves into monsters because of money and freedom they now see to do what they like. God have mercy on igbo ladies
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by koning: 10:15pm On May 11, 2020
Sad video to watch. the woman is in for a looong thing because the man and his mulatto son will make life unbearable for her. She will always be paranoid whenever she sees both of them talking in secret or go out together as was the case here.

As for the Igbo dialect. I could not understand much. Abriba/ Ohafia/Afikpo/ Ebonyi and Nsukka dialects are a mouth full. Can't understand shit.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Goalnaldo(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2020
I had to watch the video. Very sad cry the man shoved at her too ooo. The woman held the big fat boy because the man told the boy to give him his belt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.