Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS (2590 Views)

Dangerous Prayers Against Witchcraft Powers. / How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 11, 2020
Prayers Against Eating In The Dream
PRAYER POINT

1. Evil food in my body, come out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus.
2. I command every evil plantation in my life, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus! (lay your hands on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized area).
3. I cough out and vomit any food eaten the table of the devil, in the name of Jesus. (Cough them out and vomit them in faith. Prime the expulsion.)
4. Every demonic or witchcraft food I have eaten in the dream world be purged out of my body the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
5. Every witchcraft substance in my spirit, soul and body receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
6. You witchcraft night caterer feeding me in the dream, fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Every witchcraft powers summoning my spirit and soul in the witchcraft kingdom receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
8. Every evil connection between my spirit and soul and the witchcraft kingdom break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every unconscious witchcraft initiation in my life causing me to eat in the dream break by fire in the name of Jesus.

https:///dpGRedb
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by SpicyMimi(f): 4:25pm On May 11, 2020
Amen!!!
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Dantedasz(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2020
tolulopeilori:
Prayers Against Eating In The Dream
PRAYER POINT

1. Evil food in my body, come out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus.
2. I command every evil plantation in my life, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus! (lay your hands on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized area).
3. I cough out and vomit any food eaten the table of the devil, in the name of Jesus. (Cough them out and vomit them in faith. Prime the expulsion.)
4. Every demonic or witchcraft food I have eaten in the dream world be purged out of my body the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
5. Every witchcraft substance in my spirit, soul and body receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
6. You witchcraft night caterer feeding me in the dream, fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Every witchcraft powers summoning my spirit and soul in the witchcraft kingdom receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
8. Every evil connection between my spirit and soul and the witchcraft kingdom break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every unconscious witchcraft initiation in my life causing me to eat in the dream break by fire in the name of Jesus.

https:///dpGRedb

Why are you allowing yourself to be disturbed and tormented by imaginary beings??
The delusion is much......
undecided
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Faithful4real(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

Why are you allowing yourself to be disturbed and tormented by imaginary beings??
The delusion is much......
undecided

Simple question
You don't believe witches and wizard are real?
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Dantedasz(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2020
Faithful4real:

Simple question
You don't believe witches and wizard are real?

Do you?
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Faithful4real(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

Do you?

Yes
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by hakeem4(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2020
Faithful4real:

Yes
What if i cook the food myself in my dream, is it still harmful?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Dantedasz(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2020
Faithful4real:

Yes

Okay. I bet you believe in dragons and unicorns and demons and talking donkeys and talking snakes? wink
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by CAPSLOCKED: 6:54pm On May 11, 2020
THERE'S NO WAY I'M PASSING UP THE CHANCE TO DINE WITH ELIZA THE QUEEN IN MY DREAMS JUST BECAUSE OF NONSENSE SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS.
WO, ANYDAY ANYTIME, I CONSUME WHATEVER I FIND IN MY DREAMS, EVEN GRASS. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Dantedasz(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THERE'S NO WAY I'M PASSING UP THE CHANCE TO DINE WITH ELIZA THE QUEEN IN MY DREAMS JUST BECAUSE OF NONSENSE SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS.
WO, ANYDAY ANYTIME, I CONSUME WHATEVER I FIND IN MY DREAMS, EVEN GRASS. undecided

Do you have sex in your dreams? Do you know you might be banging a marine spirit(Maami water)
wink
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Faithful4real(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

Okay. I bet you believe in dragons and unicorns and demons and talking donkeys and talking snakes? wink

No except demons.
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by CAPSLOCKED: 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

Do you have sex in your dreams? Do you know you might be banging a marine spirit(Maami water)
wink

AFTER MASTURBATĮNG THE WHOLE DAY THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO DO IN MY DREAMS.

1 Like

Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Dantedasz(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
Faithful4real:

No except demons.

You don't believe in talking snakes and talking donkeys??
I'll be dammed!!! Are you a Christian?
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Dantedasz(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AFTER MASTURBATĮNG THE WHOLE DAY THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO DO IN MY DREAMS.

Don't let Yahweh get vexed with you like Onan. undecided

1 Share

Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Faithful4real(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

You don't believe in talking snakes and talking donkeys??
I'll be dammed!!! Are you a Christian?

Yes, as long i have not seen it.
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Dantedasz(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2020
Faithful4real:

Yes, as long i have not seen it.

But it is in the bible. The talking snake is why jesus came to redeem mankind on the cross of calvary nau. undecided
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by Faithful4real(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

But it is in the bible. The talking snake is why jesus came to redeem mankind on the cross of calvary nau. undecided
Still referring to devil � -_-
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by hakeem4(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

wink
grin
Re: Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS by naijaboy756: 8:18pm On May 11, 2020
What of prayer points for marks on the body

(1) (Reply)

Similarities Between Religion And Cults. / Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! / Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.