Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,184 members, 7,845,886 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre (8402 Views)

COVID-19: Ekiti Confirms 3 New Cases / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by FlordFlorez(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2020
Thank God.

Meanwhile, Russia is chasing USA for top position in corona pandemic cases. They are already at top 3, displacing HARD-HIT Italy. Who told them country with the MOST cases would be world power?
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by wittrend: 6:37pm On May 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by Ubykcee(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2020
Gradually we shall overcome
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by apexc7328: 6:38pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 4476148[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by apexc7328: 6:39pm On May 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by SirWarlock: 6:46pm On May 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Thank God.

Meanwhile, Russia is chasing USA for top position in corona pandemic cases. They are already at top 3, displacing HARD-HIT Italy. Who told them country with the MOST cases would be world power?
Imagine 10k cases for 7 straight days shocked. And here in Nigeria we're asking for pictures grin. Honestly we should try and pray we don't become another world hot-spot
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by Bahamas95(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2020
Even if na fake pictures/videos of the patients make una show Nigerians.

SCAMMMMMMMMMM!
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by Scamperlee(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
Expanding isolation centre due to 5 patients discovered and discharged. Keep on the eyes service work
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by apexc1184: 6:53pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 1732082[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by apexc9185: 6:57pm On May 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by Godpikin4real(f): 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
Nice move though buhh, the way the figures are maneuvered on daily basis is a course for concern.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2020
Fibonacci88:
Audio discharge. Abroad u see the health workers clapping and celebrating cos surviving it is like winning a war. But in naija, Dem dey discharge Dem like ppl wey Dem grant amnesty. I will like to know how it's done. Is it dat they give Dem transport money to find thier way home. Cos if family members come pick u, trust Nigerians Dem for don put am as testimony on Facebook and all social media. I am yet to see anyone who knows anyone that knows someone that was discharged.

Lols,.....they are not the men of pictures or videos
But men of war......

Indabosky cashing politicians.....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by apexc3991: 7:01pm On May 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by Aynoted(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2020
Guy, you sure?
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by oyeb15: 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
Just discharged malaria patients. This scam won't go so soon cos its so sweet.

Any governor DAT never taste d sweet soup of covid-19 funds can go mad like Wike.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
If i was the one in charge of that isolation centre, I'd give them condoms and hoil as they joyfully go home, not because i support safe sèx but because they'll soon find out that the honeypot they left intact would've been desecrated by the side-dudes of their wifes/girlfriends. So they wouldn't feel too bad while fùcking the remnants; at least they got a free condom - they didn't lose both sides.
Your brain need fumigation
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by FlordFlorez(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2020
SirWarlock:
Imagine 10k cases for 7 straight days shocked. And here in Nigeria we're asking for pictures grin. Honestly we should try and pray we don't become another world hot-spot
11k plus cases for only today o (source: worldometer). Upon their powerful presidencial directive and their masive testing. Almost 6million tests.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by TemmyT002(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2020
Ope o
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by destinyblaq: 7:19pm On May 11, 2020
hmm... Nigeria with their audio discharge
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by TemmyT002(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2020
Fibonacci88:
Audio discharge. Abroad u see the health workers clapping and celebrating cos surviving it is like winning a war. But in naija, Dem dey discharge Dem like ppl wey Dem grant amnesty. I will like to know how it's done. Is it dat they give Dem transport money to find thier way home. Cos if family members come pick u, trust Nigerians Dem for don put am as testimony on Facebook and all social media. I am yet to see anyone who knows anyone that knows someone that was discharged.

I would love you to go to the isolation centers and take some pictures. Then we will believe say na lie
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by TemmyT002(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2020
SeunStats:
Fayemi Is doing absolutely nothing to combat this pandemic...... A case was discovered in my town yesterday,,,,, mind u... All the toll numbers weren't responding, d dude is now bk to normal life spreading the virus like no man's business

Wait. Are you kidding?
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by mankan2k7(m): 7:28pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
If i was the one in charge of that isolation centre, I'd give them condoms and hoil as they joyfully go home, not because i support safe sèx but because they'll soon find out that the honeypot they left intact would've been desecrated by the side-dudes of their wifes/girlfriends. So they wouldn't feel too bad while fùcking the remnants; at least they got a free condom - they didn't lose both sides.

What is this one saying
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by Orestino(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2020
SeunStats:
Fayemi Is doing absolutely nothing to combat this pandemic...... A case was discovered in my town yesterday,,,,, mind u... All the toll numbers weren't responding, d dude is now bk to normal life spreading the virus like no man's business

yen yen yen.. na you diagnose ham?
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by delvzy(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2020
First I would like to congratulate the Ekiti govt not because they deserve it but just for the good will of the people of the state.
I do hope the state could get over to the people by giving a daily briefing on state radio and television just to keep the hopes of the people of the state alive.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by gentleguy1975: 7:45pm On May 11, 2020
GOFRONT:
With which drug were they treated before discharge??

Abeg make una take it easy on me......Na Kweshon i just ask!!!
No specific drug, they treat the symptoms as they emerge,for instance, if the patient is coughing he is given cough medication. meanwhile, as the symptoms are being treated,the body builds immunity against the virus and the patient become free of it.this is called, supportive care.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by GOFRONT(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2020
Thank you....You are truely a Gentleguy
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Discharges 5 Patients, Expands Isolation Centre by apexc2832: 7:52pm On May 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Crowns Milk Promotes Health, Wellness With ‘everybody Is Welcome’ Fitness / NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg / Health Tip Of The Day: Pomegranates And Its Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.