Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Great Author, Content Writer And Readers Are Needed Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Great Author, Content Writer And Readers Are Needed Here (283 Views)

Readers Are Leaders / Readers Are Leaders...get These 100books For #1000 / Readers Are Leaders? How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Author, Content Writer And Readers Are Needed Here by jawarareloaded(m): 1:17am On May 12, 2020
Dear ladies and gentlemen.
I need everyone suggestion, view and ideas on this particular plan of mine if it's good or not.

I am not a writer but I like author or writer with good writing skills which make me want to contribute little ideas I have for betterment of them in order to support them.
In my experience from reading from multiple websites I noticed that most website does not support full author or writer's profile and ranks on their website and I intend to change that by creating a website that feature full author profile and ranks etc.
Each content will be post under the author name and profile at the end of each post.
The profile will include but not limited to :>
Full name
Social networks
Bio
Numbers of topic
Ranks on website
And others relevant information
In the future if things work out fine i might add payment option for top rank Author.
Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

The Autobiography Of Lola Dideolu / Smallville College 6 / This AI Tool Helps People With Speech Difficulties To Communicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.