Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods (2894 Views)

Topic Deleted / Topic deleted / Topic Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Nobody: 8:02am On May 12, 2020
I cant explain what happened, a place where people has been earning for free..

Can the moderator explain why it was taken down?

3 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by vivvyo(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2020
felt really bad this morning when I noticed

1 Like

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Lorlahlizzy(f): 8:05am On May 12, 2020
I was surprised too when I saw it. nawa for them o
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by chibestjerry(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2020
But that doesn't make sense, they should atleast warn you or give you reasons...
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Nobody: 8:11am On May 12, 2020
the mods can come and explain better..

I believe teaching people for free and many proofs of people earning is not a crime here..

1 Like

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by project8(m): 8:14am On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

brother don't be discouraged. this should be a motivation.afterall d way pple are coming up with unnecessary questions made the topic to trend alot that made d mods think otherwise
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Mickeywilliams(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2020
Just noticed, was wondering why there has been no update, and wondered if I possibly unfollowed the thread. Pheew!! We need our thread back o
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by project8(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2020
u Know at sometime I wanted creating a topic about "THE hypocrisy of nairaland mods" but somehow I changed my mind, but now I think I have a second thought now. u can ban me if u want but u guys behave like kids with fish brains.
I have bn on nairaland longer than some of them here but u see them behaving like dictators, funny enough we call buhari, wike dictators but at ur own levels ur more and worst dictators.well u can choose to ban me but creating anoda account is not a big deal

14 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by project8(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2020
mr chuksbaby maybe a watsapp group or telegraph group shud be created for those who are still interested in learning.

1 Like

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Dreyfundz(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2020
I also felt confused when I couldn't find the thread.. checked my following topics couldn't find it ... Checked on chuksbaby's profile couldn't still find it... Why would they do such..
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by tunlapapa: 8:30am On May 12, 2020
Although I didn't make use of the information on that thread but I enjoyed following it as that is the only genuine thread that gave people how to earn genuinely online.

I still wonder why it got deleted cos the OP didn't request for money.

Now I know that NL is a useless place to get genuine information and a safe haven for scammers and the site owners and his mods are harbouring them or they are clueless on what to do.

11 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Catalyst4real: 8:32am On May 12, 2020
project8:
mr chuksbaby maybe a watsapp group or telegraph group shud be created for those who are still interested in learning.
Telegram will be nice. Can accommodate thousands
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Catalyst4real: 8:35am On May 12, 2020
If you ask me i believe one of the mods was already benefiting from the thread and deleted it for fear of it casting. But they'd never admit to that

5 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by kodded(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

welcome to nairaland where we have sadists as moderrators, everyday these wicked moderrators always transfer their fustration on we nairalanders

I pray they don't ban you till year 2050 :x

1 Like

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Nobody: 8:38am On May 12, 2020
Catalyst4real:
If you ask me i believe one of the mods was already benefiting from the thread and deleted it for fear of it casting. But they'd never admit to that

off course many of them do.

i was hoping to share more sites better than prolific before this happened.

even mturk would ve been shared today.

Hope its restored or a reason given..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by project8(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Telegram will be nice. Can accommodate thousands
sorry it's auto correct dat changed it to telegraph.i meant telegram. tnx fr the correction.the truth is am so pained how the topic was deleted,so they want topics thats abt nudity,tacha this ,tacha dat, and bfr u kno it.front page material.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by kodded(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2020
Catalyst4real:
lol .....ABI ?

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by pk2me: 8:45am On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

why not use whatsapp
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Gbemiie: 8:49am On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Create telegram group and direct traffic there from the Nairaland threads. It's more accommodating there and of course you already have a thousands of fans please don't abandon all of us sir.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by damble: 8:52am On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

It is purely wickedness of the highest order... I was still garnering information on how to have to get affordable, cheap paid vpn and virtual phone number that will give me rest of mind to use. I place curse on whoever that did this.... Can I pm you bro?
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Dollarseeker: 8:54am On May 12, 2020
project8:
what was d training all about pls
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Dollarseeker: 8:56am On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

what was d training all about pls. create a telegram link let's join u asap
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Youngtekkey(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2020
Chai,which kind of wicked mods do we have on this platform like this, on a thread that had benefited alot of us with no income especially after i lost my job due to the Corona virus pandemic until I came across your thread. Boss Chuksbaby, please create a telegram group.
The is the only reason I even visit this useless platform these days is because of this your thread

1 Like

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Pro2makx(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Dooowwn! Mhen! Chucks baby i am so divastated right right. I was up all night reading and tryin to catch up with d missed thread. I was already on page 156 root for page 170 where d thread halted. just decided to catch small sleep, Woke up dis morning almost with an heart attack. Please what is d way forward? I am in severe pains
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Babawale01: 9:02am On May 12, 2020
What sort of rubbish is this for goodness sake!!.
I was still on that thread around 2am before I slept off and now it's gone?!

A good thread like that was deleted?? Really??

Where am I going to start from now? I haven't even start earning at all. I just finished the PayPal battle and thinking I would read tips on how to setup prolific before I don't again as my 3 account was onhold .
OMG!

Whom would I turn to now

Persin no get job and I was trying to see if I could do this thing right and now it's gone?

Can we just make a whatsapp group or telegram.

Chucksbaby .. Abeg no vex Sir .

We are really benefiting from this thread. Can we move to somewhere safe?? My 3 accounts on prolific are on hold and I was just reading tips on how to scape throughnow this happen.

1 Like

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by EyesOnGod41: 9:08am On May 12, 2020
@chuksbaby, kindly check your mail.

I think it is time to have a Telegram channel, this will eliminate the risk of losing important contents just as the one that has been deleted.

I have a channel already created and its perfect for this purpose.

For anyone that cares, t (Dot) me/InternetMarketingZone is the link to the channel

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Zubbykan007(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2020
omo this Nairaland Is a joke, please @seun do something about this or at least tell us why you deleted the thread
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Gbemiie: 9:16am On May 12, 2020
Babawale01:
What sort of rubbish is this for goodness sake!!.
I was still on that thread around 2am before I slept off and now it's gone?!

A good thread like that was deleted?? Really??

Where am I going to start from now? I haven't even start earning at all. I just finished the PayPal battle and thinking I would read tips on how to setup prolific before I don't again as my 3 account was onhold .
OMG!

Whom would I turn to now

Persin no get job and I was trying to see if I could do this thing right and now it's gone?

Can we just make a whatsapp group or telegram.

Chucksbaby .. Abeg no vex Sir .

We are really benefiting from this thread. Can we move to somewhere safe?? My 3 accounts on prolific are on hold and I was just reading tips on how to scape throughnow this happen.

I am almost shedding a tear reading this.

Mynd44 seun lalasticlala

Why are you folks this way? Can you kindly explain what we did wrongly in other to make amends? How do you punish a group of people without communicating to them what their errors are?

Please chuksbaby we have to move to a safer environment. Telegram is best. Don't allow us remain in this darkness, you have been showing us light on the ways to be liberated, please don't abandon your project with us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by shommans: 9:19am On May 12, 2020
EyesOnGod41:
@chuksbaby, kindly check your mail.

I think it is time to have a Telegram channel, this will eliminate the risk of losing important contents just as the one that has been deleted.

I have a channel already created and its perfect for this purpose.

For anyone that cares, t (Dot) me/InternetMarketingZone is the link to the channel

Just joined the telegram group, it's gonna even make more sense there than all this ' fear of posting to avoid ban always". Pls let's try and join the telegram group for now to share some knowledge.No time for nonsense!!! As e dey hot!
Chuksbaby,I love u plenty!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Pro2makx(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2020
At this point Chuksbaby i believe Telegram is d main solution we never gave a try. it has lots of feature dat are beneficial to what we were doing. It can accommodate more than five thousand, you as the super admin has supreme control over others you may choose as admin or group members. You can engage bots to automatically block, or mute certain kind of post or people. Lock group from member posting or create a seperate for comments and a channel to update your lectures, usually only you or authorised admin can post on channels. Please find out more on d advantages of telegram to d good work you are doing here. Lets leave dis sadist forum please

4 Likes

Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Babawale01: 9:22am On May 12, 2020
These people just want me to start begging for money all over the internet!!

How can a thread like that be deleted??

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A THREAD LIKE THAT IN MYLIFE. I AM IN PAIN RIGHT NOW.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WATIN DEY DO ME NOW. I FELT I JUST LOST SOMEONE. THE FEELING IS SO BAD MHEN
Re: Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods by Millennialaku(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2020
cry cry cry cry
please sir dont abandon us sir cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2)

Which Of Nigeria Banks Offers Zero COT On Current Account? / Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners / Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.