Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) (48756 Views)

Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain / All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
[s]Stay at home, stay at home they won't hear

Everyone please stay at home ooo

It's for your own safety ;[/s])

Foolish assertion.

Don't accidents happen on daily basis prior to the pandemic?
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Godfightsforme: 10:52am On May 12, 2020
May their soul R.I.P
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 10:52am On May 12, 2020
Zodrekatri:
Oh my God

This is a scammer using UBA account number he blocks customers immediately they send money to him
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Stay at home, stay at home they won't hear

It's for your own safety wink

Are you happy with urself?
:>
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Sagay212: 11:02am On May 12, 2020
Na wa ooo. Na so life be ooo. Even if you run from Corona, HIV, cancer and all other deadly diseases, you will still have to run from police accidental discharge, mad drivers causing accidents, building collapse, armed robbery, kidnappers, etc.

Las Las just understand that God has not given anybody the power to know when you'll die. It can happen at any phucking time. Live life, enjoy life.
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Elbeyor(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2020
Rip 4d dead
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by kentzz(f): 11:05am On May 12, 2020
Chai..... Are they not on lockdown � I've been happy that this lockdown has really curbed accidents, kidnapping n all the killing...

Sorry to those who list their loved ones. See you in paradise
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Etinosa1234: 11:14am On May 12, 2020
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by idonhammer: 11:19am On May 12, 2020
So we should leave the topic and visit your useless signature?

Idomoyan:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches.

Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by 616autos: 11:31am On May 12, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

shut the Bleep up
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 12, 2020
616autos:
shut the Bleep up

Seun, lalasticlala

I believe rule no 1 of this forum still applies
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by BobbyGenius(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Pls nigga nairaland give me that screw lemme tight the mouth well
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2020
May their soul rest in peace. Ameen
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Hongkongfukid(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

what will happen will happen.
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2020
We all need to be prayerful and careful.

cry

RIP to the dead.
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by kalvoken(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2020
longetivity:
stay at home

Fastestmanalive:

Hypocrisy at the top.

May the God who guides you forgive you for you know not what you are saying.

Have you read where a truck rammed into a building killing the occupants?

Or before covid-19 Pandemic, we don't record accidents?

It's proven that it's better to remain silence than incurring curse on yourself.

Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by ninodaniel(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2020
The man on the last picture, is he selling recharge card or what? Cos i don't understand how that man picture take relate to the news
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by omojesu202(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2020
itzmarvyx:
Mehn. Logical people will think it's just human error that leads to accidents like this that claim life but people that understand the mysteries of life will know that this was programmed. May their families find comfort.

you maybe right and maybe wrong too
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by lozanni(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2020
itzmarvyx:
Mehn. Logical people will think it's just human error that leads to accidents like this that claim life but people that understand the mysteries of life will know that this was programmed. May their families find comfort.

Programmed by whom?
May their Soul rest in peace
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by slimmoney(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2020
The way trailer dey mash up everything this days is alarming, my friend jeff almost lost his life on Saturday, due to trailer brake failure, everybody that came in contact with the trailer died including the bike man that carried him.
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Meesquared000(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2020
itzmarvyx:

seriously? mysteries? you're a joker
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by innobarca(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2020
2020 bla bla bla.
This is the 2020 they said will be a very good year.
Its not healthy to believe these men, I mean the so called.....
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by innobarca(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2020
2020 bla bla bla.
This is the 2020 they said will be a very good year.
Its not healthy to believe these men, I mean the so called.....
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Stanley1155: 1:12pm On May 12, 2020
That guy is posing at an accident scene. R. I. P to the dead
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by VCJeks(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2020
drinoayo:
At least two persons lost their lives on Monday following a fatal accident involving a trailer and a 18 seater bus in Abia State.

According to an eyewitness who spoke to IGBERE TV, the fatal accident happened yesterday along Umuahia-Uzuakoli Road in the state.

The unfortunate victims of the accident were identified as Casca Ikenyirimba and Chukwu Ebossen from Mkpa in Bende LGA, Abia state.

http://igberetvnews.com/1350720/two-dead-fatal-accident-abia-photos/

RIP to the dead.
The sharp bends on that road is much and calls for vigilance while driving.

By the way, @ Op, it's Nkpa in Bende LGA, not Mkpa
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2020
EmmBim:
Accident could happen at any place and time.
You dey answer them. Accident is inevitable. Yes if they could have stayed at home. This could have prevent the accident. Btw, Shey dbanj child also died at home due to parental negligence

1 Like

Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by AuntRose(f): 1:23pm On May 12, 2020
light099:
[/s]
[s]

All these time when there was no Corona lockdown, don't accidents happen everyday? Or how long are they going to stay at home?
You expect a grown man to stay home for a whole year and watch Zee world?
How is he going to feed his wife and family?

You should have just laid a curse on them and move on, wasting your time answering fools isn't recommended at all. Time is precious my friend
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Candoit: 2:43pm On May 12, 2020
Sad.
These small buses always know how to claim right on the road with trailers when it's the bus and it's occupants that would suffer in an accident and not the trailer.

That is why when they start their speed, I always shout for them to slow down. They can't be acting James Bond with my life
Re: Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Coolestheart: 3:05pm On May 12, 2020
[s][s][/s]
Fastestmanalive:

[/s]

Unnecessary comment. Are you saying there wasn't accident before the lockdown or did they write that lockdown caused the accident?
Must you comment?..
Rip sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service / Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment / Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.