Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Wisdom In Relationship | Top Secrets That Will Save Your Relationship Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wisdom In Relationship | Top Secrets That Will Save Your Relationship Forever (181 Views)

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye / Bible Verses That Prove The Supreme Wisdom in Praying For Your Enemies / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom In Relationship | Top Secrets That Will Save Your Relationship Forever by shepherdly: 1:21pm On May 12, 2020
Wisdom in relationships. How to achieve a successful relationship. Things you need to do to men. Things you don't do to men. Basic facts about men. Why is man so important. Many things to know about man.
Things to do to all Men
Love all Men
Honour all Men
Follow peace with all Men

Things you don't do to men
You don't worship Man
You don't fear man
You don't despise Man

Facts about Men
There are men that will connect you to divine ability
Men of Influence and Assets
Burden bearers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzTkHBlar7Q

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me? / Pentecost With Dr Wealth / George Floyd's Christian Ministry Friends Say He Was A 'Man Of Peace'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.