Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos (17020 Views)

Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt / FAAN Gives Guidelines For Passengers Ahead Of Flight Resumption / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 12, 2020
Lagos State Government, on Tuesday, issued additional guidelines for the operations of all commercial, industrial, corporate and financial facilities recently reopened in the State.

Speaking at a virtual media briefing on Monday, the Honourable Commissioner for the Environment and Water Resources, Mr. Tunji Bello, said these guidelines were adopted to ensure that the community transmission of COVID-19 pandemic is curtailed.

Bello said the additional measures, which are in accordance with the Lagos State Public Health Law 2015 as well as Lagos State Environmental Management and Protection Law 2017, include decontamination of premises/facilities using government-certified outfits and approved disinfectants/fumigants; provision of personal hygiene facilities such as running water with soap for handwashing, digital thermometer, alcohol based sanitisers and face masks as well as adherence to 60 % of staff capacity to ensure physical distancing (for commercial, industrial facilities).

Others are strict adherence to proper cleaning and sanitation of the facility environment which includes proper storage and disposal of waste; installation of appropriate environmental, safety and warning signage for employees and customers advising clients about measures in place; reconfiguration of spaces to allow the required distance between employees and clients as well as the establishment of alternate means to serve customers wherever applicable.

While emphasising that the organisations must also plan work schedules to accommodate staggered shifts, in line with the guidelines of Lagos State Government and National Centre for Disease Control, Bello outlined the affected facilities such as supermarkets, stores, eateries, industrial facilities, bulk terminals, haulage companies, corporate and financial organisations.

The Commissioner also mentioned institutions like public and private schools across all tiers, government establishments, religious centres and private residential estates as those affected by the additional guidelines.

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2020/05/12/lasg-releases-additional-guidelines-for-operation-of-commercial-industrial-facilities/

1 Share

Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by kollinz1234(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2020
Everyone is just confused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2020
We shall win this war together. "Eko o ni ba je"

1 Like

Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by davidodiba(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2020
That's good. Coro, your time's up...oya, back to wuhan

1 Like

Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by yusufobinna1(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2020
Ok, we must learn to live with Corona pending when there is a solution because if we don't the economy will crumble and this will affect so many people.Goood job lasg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by jaymejate: 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
Waiting for the Madagascar drink anyways
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
That's ok
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Airforce1(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
Make we hear word abeg
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by ignis: 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
Lagos is more organized and coordinated than Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by evergreen9: 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
That themes acronym is embarrassing!
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
It's all for our safety.

It's just that wherever two elephants fight, the grass suffer.

Passengers are the grass in this case.

May God have mercy on the average
people.
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Ekakamba: 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
cool
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Afrocentric: 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
Rubbish
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin I thought there were threats of the NCDC Chairman giving out recommendations for another lockdown! Now they are gradually opening up and returning back to normal life! Next, schools will be reopened! 2020 is a year of battle to stay alive!!
Hopefully, the Madagascar vaccine will be a success and Covid-19 will be forgotten for good

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Fragility6: 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
And it will be on records dat the president of the most populous African country went MIA during diz pandemic. Sons n daughters of bubu can come n insult me now

4 Likes

Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by tmphoto(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
jaymejate:
Waiting for the Madagascar drink anyways
USA will never opt for the Madagascar herbal drink SMH
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Goldenheart(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by CelestineNelson: 5:33pm On May 12, 2020
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Roon9(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2020
Please has inter state been lifted?
I need to sell solar my marriage date don too close o undecided
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by tophumble(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2020
Good

Lagos is on top of the situation, not like our friend from Kogi who is claiming not to av an case in the state so as to score cheap points
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by jaymejate: 5:33pm On May 12, 2020
tmphoto:

Am I in USA? What's my own with that?
Let's face here first my brother

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2020
Abegi make we hear word.Some people just dey cashout with this COVID-19 thing

1 Like

Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by jaymejate: 5:34pm On May 12, 2020
Roon9:
Please has interstate been lifted?

No
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by maximunimpact(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2020
T b Joshua sef
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by rawtouch: 5:35pm On May 12, 2020
ok
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Sherifftbc2: 5:35pm On May 12, 2020
As we don't know how long this lockdown will take, the best thing to do is to seize the opportunity to learn alternative way to make money online.
As far as am concerned, YouTube has prove to be the most reliable way to earn money because its owned by Google company.

I am an experienced and certified YOUTUBE CHANNEL Owner and i am willing to teach anyone who is interested in learning how to Grow A YOUTUBE CHANNEL or make money from YOUTUBE CHANNEL

TAKE NOTE THAT THERE IS A LITTLE PRICE ATTACHED

Kindly call or whatsapp me via
08117–5573—67
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Anneka101(f): 5:35pm On May 12, 2020
These recent pandemic has done alot to business and human lives in general and I don't think things would ever remain the same after this pandemic.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by TodayNAlways: 5:36pm On May 12, 2020
COVID19 has come to stay.
Re: More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos by Fragility6: 5:36pm On May 12, 2020
tmphoto:

Na USA b una problem now. smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Search Of Home Cooking..., A Nairalander's Trip To Columbus (picts) / 9 Things To Bear In Mind When Reversing Your Car / Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.