Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] (64519 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin / Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by ukaface(f): 8:56pm On May 12, 2020
But wait o
Which kind NIGERIAN OFFICER go see this kine money and reject am? Hiaaaaaaa.....in this kwantry? Wonders will never cease to amaze me.

I can't trust myself with this kine big ego o,ego mbute! Chineke!

I wish I can use my eyes and move 2-3 bundles into my akant .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Tareq1105: 9:10pm On May 12, 2020
Trailblazer1:

The Sokoto Zonal Head of EFCC Mr Abdullahi Lawal is a man of proven integrity.

May his legacy live forever!

Yes, he's.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Tareq1105: 9:14pm On May 12, 2020
ukaface:
But wait o
Which kind NIGERIAN OFFICER go see this kine money and reject am? Hiaaaaaaa.....in this kwantry? Wonders will never cease to amaze me.

I can't trust myself with this kine big ego o,ego mbute! Chineke!

I wish I can use my eyes and move 2-3 bundles into my akant .

Yes, I understand bcoz you've suffered for too long and that has made you to loose integrity.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by ukaface(f): 9:18pm On May 12, 2020
Tareq1105:

Yes, I understand bcoz you've suffered for too long and that has made you to loose integrity.
Hmmmmm ....dangote ,I hail o.....
So how about ending my suffering?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by osilamah77(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2020
Nobody will hear the of this story..
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Olarewaju89: 9:20pm On May 12, 2020
I'm here looking for just 500k to start up my fabrics business... Chai na waoo. God pls help, even though na loan, I go Stil manage am.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by DavidEsq(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Awarding a contract of 50 billion naira

All the members that sat on the board that awarded such contract should be arrested and investigated.

It's obvious they didn't plan to complete the contract from the beginning undecided
Imagine a Chinese company doing this in a country that is not theirs. These foolish politicians would still not see these clear facts. They should keep up with the foolery, when they have all perished from civik 1-9, we go know how far
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by asanwafo: 9:27pm On May 12, 2020
Emmyglobal65:
So what will now happen to all these money bayii
fool
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by asanwafo: 9:30pm On May 12, 2020
Gforce2015:
At the end of the day. They will not collect anything. Don't forget, the Chinese have a lot of investment in Nigeria. Any attempt to suffer them, the Chinese government will fight back.
Analyst
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Antichristus: 9:30pm On May 12, 2020
This not only evidence that there is lots of money to be made, and being made, by Chinese in Nigeria, the fact that these amount of money is being offered as bribe indicates what the gain is for the company. China is funnelling out and plundering Africa of its wealth. Shame on Nigeria, shame on African leaders.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Antichristus: 9:31pm On May 12, 2020
First, one must commend this officer for his honesty and patriotism. He deserved a national award, never given out to corrupt public officials. Secondly, this is not only an evidence that there is lots of money to be made, and being made, by Chinese in Nigeria, the fact that these amount of money is being offered as bribe indicates what the gain is for the company. China is funnelling out and plundering Africa of its wealth. Shame on Nigeria, shame on African leaders.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by walkwithgod(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2020
Olarewaju89:
I'm here looking for just 500k to start up my fabrics business... Chai na waoo. God pls help, even though na loan, I go Stil manage am.

contact me let's see how we can take it up from here.

cheers !!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by asanwafo: 9:33pm On May 12, 2020
ideabuilder:
This is what happens when foreigners dont trust Nigerians to handle the PR for them.

This not bribing it's called PR. Forget the misunderstanding.

Do they have such PR in their country?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by NaMeAboki: 9:43pm On May 12, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
Mumu officers

Collect Cash and move on undecided

Ppl like you are why we are still deep in corruption.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by vioment: 9:44pm On May 12, 2020
We should apply wisdom.

Lets look at our truth:

We don't have the knowledge to make light,

We can pay the most intelligent minds from china, the US, EU, even those Russian side to help us build light. We shouldn't even do any more new project for the next four years, it should be strictly maintenance and power capacity.

Only this time, naija need to have a plan where this will never be a lost art in Naija ever again.

Begin with building some km from many engineering schools in Naija.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by bizzibodi(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2020
Oh! jah let me just get hold of that kind money,,i promise u i will employ 100 graduates. shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by 9jaArea: 9:52pm On May 12, 2020
I bet you didn't read one line of the post.

helinues:
Cash...

Imagine how much they have made/making from illegal mining while none of our clueless leaders could see mining as another reasonable income generation
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Emmyglobal65(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2020
Regards to your parents... They've really tried their very best to train you, but you still ended up failing them.
asanwafo:
fool
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by temielects(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2020
only in the north!
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by 2016v2017: 10:12pm On May 12, 2020
aminulive:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3061111713911298&id=509762239046271
Jail them life sentence because, if it's in their con3 they will be hanged
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by 2016v2017: 10:16pm On May 12, 2020
Trailblazer1:

The Sokoto Zonal Head of EFCC Mr Abdullahi Lawal is a man of proven integrity.

May his legacy live forever!
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by 2016v2017: 10:17pm On May 12, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Awarding a contract of 50 billion naira

All the members that sat on the board that awarded such contract should be arrested and investigated.

It's obvious they didn't plan to complete the contract from the beginning undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by mysteryman2014: 10:41pm On May 12, 2020
The west is the way to go, these chinese are just bastards that give no hoot about ethics.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Damson22: 10:48pm On May 12, 2020
How on Earth will they award a contract to Chinese on our soul, don't we have contractor again. Abi how many times has their government award a contract to Nigerian over there.

American will never award a contract like that.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Seunpaul01(m): 11:03pm On May 12, 2020
Do EFCC really have the right or power to arrest non Nigerian? Why don't they just arrest the the officer they caught having a deal to collect bribe and prosecute him. Report the Chinese to their government or send them back to their country with a sanction of never to return.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 12, 2020
aminulive:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3061111713911298&id=509762239046271

Is of no use since they can't increase the salary of the man who refuse such bride, if not for God's fear Nigeria isn't a place to show loyalty, just a junk confuse place
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by kunletexs: 11:18pm On May 12, 2020
Contract na 50 billion naira, you now wan give 50 million naira, iwo nu Wo, if na 5 billion naira now you can talk 'business ' but since you no play ball, you are on your own
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Atittude: 11:21pm On May 12, 2020
I remove cap for that EFCC man. He is a man of integrity. Shun Sir!
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by larryking540: 11:35pm On May 12, 2020
emkz:
Them don buy market.

I don't know who advised them to offer the bribe, but even if they took the nonsensical advise, why would they be the ones to deliver the money?

Kudos to the EFCC Zonal Head in Sokoto State for rejecting this humongous bribe! Let our authorities treat these criminals the way they treat our people in China and let our authorities make visa issuance to the Chinese very difficult. These people don't mean well.

It was actually a perfect set up ,am sure the middle person who is supposed to deliver actually told them to do it their self ,,

And another thing is , almost Africa have seen how heartless a china person is ,with the video of them throwing Africans on the street in their country ,so no naija official will see such and be happy ,that is the whole truth so definitely they will look for a way to nail every china person in town down
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Ndipe(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2020
Na wao!
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 12, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I despise the Chinese, they are the biggest hypocrite in the world, when European give them a dose of what they give black, they are quick to scream racism. They go around the world doing whatever they want, things they can't do in their own country.
And we are? We are all the same the sooner you realise it the better.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Nanavati(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2020
giving only 100million out of 50billion? Chinese are very wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos / Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.