Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. (2271 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / I Was Raped Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Nna17(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2020
A lady gets PREGNANT through RAPE by ROBBERS, with reasons, what would you advise?
Keep the PREGNANCY OR TERMINATE IT?
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Vyolet(f): 6:05pm On May 12, 2020
In real life, if she had gone to the hospital as soon as she was raped, she would not get pregnant.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Kdon2: 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
Vyolet:
In real life, if she had gone to the hospital as soon as she was raped, she would not get pregnant.

Good talk

4 Likes

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
why would she keep that demon child?

after a rape she would automatically get the morning after pill and the PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) pill to make sure she does not catch HIV too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by topedoski(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2020
Nna17:
A lady gets PREGNANT through RAPE by ROBBERS, with reasons, what would you advise?
It won't be easy but she shud keep the pregnancy
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by topedoski(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=89476325]why would she keep that demon child?

Who are u to call d foetus a demon?

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Franzinni: 6:23pm On May 12, 2020
Abort the baby straight .. No time

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2020
topedoski:
Who are u to call d foetus a demon?

i dont know about you, but IMHO the fruit of rape/pedophilia etc is indeed a demon child.

what kind of foetus do you think you will have after being raped by the devil?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Akeem79(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2020
Flush out the danm tin and with time she will gradually forget all the trauma the incident causes her
But if she keep it , the child will always remind her the pain and agony she went through during the rape incident

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Oladayo12(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2020
topedoski:

What the hell are you saying? Hope you ain't the one that raped her? It would have been kind of you to kept mute, rather than sprouting out jargons.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Ghostrye: 6:36pm On May 12, 2020
abortion straight
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
Nna17:

Keep the pregnancy and give the baby up for adoption if she can't bear keeping him/her.

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by halogate: 11:59pm On May 12, 2020
undecided undecided..sounds like an assignment on Philosophy "Ethics/Legality of abortion"

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Mindlog: 1:07am On May 13, 2020
halogate:
undecided undecided..sounds like an assignment on Philosophy
"Ethics/Legality of abortion"

Covered same in my Ethics class. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 6:30am On May 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
why would she keep that demon child?

after a rape she would automatically get the morning after pill and the PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) pill to make sure she does not catch HIV too.
What makes the CHILD a Demonic Child..?
Are there no DEMONS in Nigeria whose parents are Pastors and General Overseers..?
Because a CHILD was born via banditry....
... na waaa
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by topedoski(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2020
Oladayo12:
What the hell are you saying? Hope you ain't the one that raped her? It would have been kind of you to kept mute, rather than sprouting out jargons.
Who are u to take a life?
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Oladayo12(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2020
topedoski:
Who are u to take a life?
Who the hell are you to be a rapist?

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2020
EVILFOREST:
What makes the CHILD a Demonic Child..?

the father being a demon AND doing a demonic act to father that child.....makes it a demon child, duh!

Are there no DEMONS in Nigeria whose parents are Pastors and General Overseers..?

then we know exactly what type of "pastors and overseeers" their parents are..... aka demons in robe.

Because a CHILD was born via banditry demonic means....
... na waaa

FIXED
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by highbee02: 9:57pm On May 13, 2020
topedoski:

Keep a bastard, and a potential criminal?

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Oladayo12(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2020
highbee02:

You dont even have to quote him sef, we know him type already. lets just ignore

2 Likes

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by CHoccolaTE: 11:21pm On May 13, 2020
Please terminate it, why is the question even being asked?
What quality of life is the child coming to live? A life of being referred to as product of rape?

Then place her on pre exposure prophylaxis (PEP) to prevent HIV

Run other std tests and keep evidence to report to police later.

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Memberclub(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2020
Vyolet:
That's why the story is fake.
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by topedoski(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2020
Oladayo12:
Who the hell are you to be a rapist?
A rapist is a sinner just like u nd me
And if we don't repent we all going to hell
M not gonna argue with u if am a rapist or not... But its clear u don't have number 6
Maybe its number 2 u have sha
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by angelfallz(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i dont know about you, but IMHO the fruit of rape/pedophilia etc is indeed a demon child.

what kind of foetus do you think you will have after being raped by the devil?!?!?

There is a popular lady on quora, her name is Tina Bauer. She is a product of rape. So you are saying that she is a demon?
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by topedoski(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

There is a popular lady on quora, i can't remember her name. She is a product of rape. So you are saying that she is a demon?
You dey mind dem?
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by topedoski(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2020
highbee02:

Your children are potential sinners too
I mean its clear that we all sin
And we inherited it from our parents
Is dis wat u saying?

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by angelfallz(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2020
highbee02:

There is a popular lady on quora, her name is Tina Bauer. She is a product of rape. So you are saying that she is a potential criminal?
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by angelfallz(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2020
topedoski:

Your children are potential sinners too
I mean its clear that we all sin
And we inherited it from our parents
Is dis wat u saying?

Many people really don't know what they are talking about. Unfortunately, they think they do.
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by topedoski(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Many people really don't know what they are talking about. Unfortunately, they think they do.

Honestly
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by sisisioge: 10:06am On May 14, 2020
Since she didn't seek the right help after the deed, depending on the age of the pregnancy she could abort or keep.

If its still in the first trimester, abort.

If beyond, keep. She could then choose to raise or give up the child later.

All in all, the child is innocent. After all, he/she is a result of her genes and the rapist genes. What if her genes is dominant in the child? It is well...may God protect us from the evils of earth.

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Oladayo12(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2020
topedoski:

A rapist is a sinner just like u nd me
And if we don't repent we all going to hell
M not gonna argue with u if am a rapist or not... But its clear u don't have number 6
Maybe its number 2 u have sha
Lol, you sound so calm. Anyway, i'm so sorry for my earlier outburst, Please kindly find a place in your heart to forgive me.
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by topedoski(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2020
Oladayo12:
Lol, you sound so calm. Anyway, i'm so sorry for my earlier outburst, Please kindly find a place in your heart to forgive me.

shocked ion take any dispute on naira land to heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men... We Need To Stop This!!! / Olumide Akpata Biography: Parents, First Wife, State Of Origin / How To Solve Financial Problem Within A Short Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.