Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Protect Your Emails, Texts, Chats & Posts Using Facerecognition Yet Earn Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Protect Your Emails, Texts, Chats & Posts Using Facerecognition Yet Earn Money (428 Views)

Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? / Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Emails, Texts, Chats & Posts Using Facerecognition Yet Earn Money by cryptocurrency(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
Greetings all.

I am Chukwuemeka and i bring you good news.

This good news will do two(2) specific things for you.
1. Give you the required and desired security and protection you need when sending out text messages, Emails, Whatsapp messages and posts on your other social media apps.

We are in a almost fully blown social media era where one can connect to the world sitting on a chair.

But many still fall victim of hack. Whereby the hackers get hold of these vital imformations that originally requires no third party consumption.

Eg. You sent your email usermame and password to a friend. If a third party accesses this, alot of damage might happen.
But if this massage was sent with a protection in which only the targetted recipient can open /access it WITH FACIAL RECOGNITION, what a saferand hack free world we will have.

This App is called reallyME its newly launched and has amazing features. It brings topnotch security and gives us the ability to send our coded messages to anyone provided they also have the app installed on their device/phones.

2. This app also rewards its users handsomely.

For more info on reallyMe app, and how it can give us topnotch security on our messages and financial freedom, pls check my signature for my contact and meet me on whatsapp.

To your success in this COVID 19 era,
Im still

Chukwuemeka.
Re: Protect Your Emails, Texts, Chats & Posts Using Facerecognition Yet Earn Money by cryptocurrency(m): 6:49am On May 14, 2020
Lucky are those who have checked my signature to join us.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn How To Earn 500k With 7k Online In 100days / Make Cool Cash With Ease. / Promo: Buy A Plot At Beryl Estate, Ibeju Lekki Eleko Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.