Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Should I Sell And Buy Links? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should I Sell And Buy Links? (634 Views)

Buy, Sell And Rent Anything On Advert.ng / Sell And Buy Your Adsense, Facebook, Twitter Account At Chiwapz.com / Come And Buy This Blog For 4k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Sell And Buy Links? by ogboojiako(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2020
Selling links isn't exactly ideal (White hat SEO). But if you think of it as guest posting, then it can begin to make sense.
Think of it this way, if you acquire relevant links to your website, does it really matter how you got it? They are relevant simple.If they weren't relevant, the sellers wouldn't have sold it to you because linking out to you could potentially hurt them too. But then again, if the seller is a novice, this might be a challenge.
So to answer the question: Should I sell links, or even should I buy links? From where I stand, the answer is yes, if you know exactly what you are doing. And by this, I mean if you have a basic understanding of SEO. If you know the kind of links you need, buy them, and if someone approaches you to sell, sell. After all, you are already linking out to people for free on ONPAGE SEO
So where do you buy links? Head over to DripMotion.com, where blog owners come to buy and sell links to grow their blogs. They can also buy other stuff like graphics from the market place. If you haven't registered already, what are you waiting for?
Re: Should I Sell And Buy Links? by ogboojiako(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2020
So you wanna start selling links
Re: Should I Sell And Buy Links? by sershant: 5:58pm On May 20, 2020
Of course yes. If you will buy high quality backlinks to your site and make right SEO works with your site, Google will improve your position. Alternatively, you can start selling links if you have popular website with good content. I recently started working with https://linkdeploy.com/ they provide very cool possibilities to earn on this.

(1) (Reply)

Is .com.ng Domains Only Limited To Nigeria? / Punch Launches Mobile Service / Dynamic AJAX Driven Web Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.