Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,641 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Confidence In The Fairness Of God I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confidence In The Fairness Of God I (148 Views)

Walking With God I / They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial / Confidence In The Fairness Of God II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confidence In The Fairness Of God I by jonatoye(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Confidence in the Fairness of God I

WORD FOR TODAY
There is a general blessing of God on all mankind. Irrespective of a man's status, believe and consecration, the fact still remains that God is fair to all and He cares for all His creation!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust." (Matthew 5:45b NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are several evil men on earth (both believers and unbelievers alike) who are living fine and in riches despite the evil works of their hands. Infact, most times they appear to be much more favoured among men but in the actual sense they are only enjoying the period of Grace made available for all men.

Every creation of God is entitled to some measure of His blessing. This is because the only One and true God is fair to all. Come to think of it; we have those who don't know God but pray to mere wooden idols and still get what they desire. In what they do, they still get inspiration though not from God but from the fact that they get result.

In the world today, there are several beliefs and religions. Those who practice these religions are not doing it for nothing. There is a level of inspiration they get from doing it, not because what they are doing is correct nor a way to eternal life but just because of the fact that God is merciful and at the same time fair in meeting the needs of all His creation.

Therefore, when these people show a kind of confidence in what they are doing because of the result they've seen; such confidence is only rooted in the fairness of God. There is only One true God; Him alone you must serve.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to keep my confidence in you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Your confidence is only rooted in the fact that God is fair, when things work well for you in wrong doings!!!

Have a Splendid Wednesday!!!
Re: Confidence In The Fairness Of God I by Eviana(f): 8:39pm On May 13, 2020
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Confidence in the Fairness of God I

WORD FOR TODAY
There is a general blessing of God on all mankind. Irrespective of a man's status, believe and consecration, the fact still remains that God is fair to all and He cares for all His creation!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust." (Matthew 5:45b NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are several evil men on earth (both believers and unbelievers alike) who are living fine and in riches despite the evil works of their hands. Infact, most times they appear to be much more favoured among men but in the actual sense they are only enjoying the period of Grace made available for all men.

Every creation of God is entitled to some measure of His blessing. This is because the only One and true God is fair to all. Come to think of it; we have those who don't know God but pray to mere wooden idols and still get what they desire. In what they do, they still get inspiration though not from God but from the fact that they get result.

In the world today, there are several beliefs and religions. Those who practice these religions are not doing it for nothing. There is a level of inspiration they get from doing it, not because what they are doing is correct nor a way to eternal life but just because of the fact that God is merciful and at the same time fair in meeting the needs of all His creation.

Therefore, when these people show a kind of confidence in what they are doing because of the result they've seen; such confidence is only rooted in the fairness of God. There is only One true God; Him alone you must serve.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to keep my confidence in you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Your confidence is only rooted in the fact that God is fair, when things work well for you in wrong doings!!!

Have a Splendid Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Divine Sanitizer / Primate Ayodele Issues Strong Warnings To APC, PDP Ahead Of Ondo, Edo Primaries / "Joint Heirs With Christ."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.