Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,680 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? (1708 Views)

Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by Tyenergie: 12:17pm On May 13, 2020
Hello Nairalander,

My wife called my attention to some strange granulated particles she noticed in our baby's faeces ( she's fond of checking his diaper before thrashing it to the waste cellophane) this morning. After a close examination, I discovered those particles were stones he might have picked and swallowed.

Although, I've barricaded all the routes he might took to the same spot to avert further recurrence.

He hasn't shown any sign of illness, albeit. But, should I need to be worried about this? Or is there any drug that can be administered to him aside vitamin C and paracetamol to prevent him against residual bacteria and fungi.

Thanks.
Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by Donald3d(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2020
Tyenergie:
Hello Nairalander,

My wife called my attention to some strange granulated particles she noticed in our baby's faeces ( she's fond of checking his diaper before thrashing it to the waste cellophane) this morning. After a close examination, I discovered those particles are stones he might have picked and swallowed.

Although, I've barricaded all the routes he might took to the same spot to avert further recurrence.

He hasn't shown any sign of illness, albeit. But, should I need to be worried about this? Or is there any drug that can be administered to him aside vitamin C and paracetamol to prevent him against residual bacteria and fungi.

Thanks.
If you are very worried the best option is to talk to a doctor

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by kuverah(f): 9:10am On May 14, 2020
My baby of eleven months has been swallowing pieces of balloons last year December when we travelled for Christmas to his father's family house. We saw this in his feaces for straight four days. I became tired of picking pieces balloons thrown by children. It only stopped when we travelled back to where we are staying but all in all, he didn't react to it maybe bc I'm breastfeeding him that's what people say. The pieces came out the same way it went in, no changes.
Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by Saintmary(f): 11:43am On May 14, 2020
Continue playing with your children's appendixes.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by frozen70(f): 2:07pm On May 15, 2020
Tyenergie:
Hello Nairalander,

My wife called my attention to some strange granulated particles she noticed in our baby's faeces ( she's fond of checking his diaper before thrashing it to the waste cellophane) this morning. After a close examination, I discovered those particles are stones he might have picked and swallowed.

Thanks.

Keep am eye on his poo, urine, skin, temperature and things that goes I to his mouth from now till month end
Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by frozen70(f): 2:09pm On May 15, 2020
kuverah:
My baby of eleven months has been swallowing pieces of balloons last year December when we travelled for Christmas to his father's family house. We saw this in his feaces for straight four days. I became tired of picking pieces balloons thrown by children. It only stopped when we travelled back to where we are staying but all in all, he didn't react to it maybe bc I'm breastfeeding him that's what people say. The pieces came out the same way it went in, no changes.

Yeah because his liver is not yet strong to digest and shread foods

So anything he eats that is strong will come out so

You can try give him beans and you will see same beans out
Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by Tyenergie: 2:22pm On May 17, 2020
frozen70:

Keep am eye on his poo, urine, skin, temperature and things that goes I to his mouth from now till month end

Thanks Ma'am.
Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by udopee(f): 2:36pm On May 17, 2020
Are you tired of the side effects and complications that comes with using artficial methods of Family Planning (contraceptive pills, injectables, etc) and need a professional counselor to guide you on Natural methods of Family Planning, we are here for you.

As a woman, understanding how your body function is a sure and safe step in achieving Sexual and Reproductive Health and planning your Family effectively.

Enroll in our Whatsapp platform and get proper guidance and tutorials from professionals on Natural Family planning methods and be empowered on relaying on your own resources to live a more fulfilled life.

It is private, convenient and affordable.
Contact us today and You will not regret it.
Whatsapp: 08189229266.
Email: touch.heartfa15@yahoo.com.

YOUR_HEALTH_IS_YOUR_WEALTH.
Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by SirMichael1: 3:17pm On May 17, 2020
frozen70:

Yeah because his liver is not yet strong to digest and shread foods

So anything he eats that is strong will come out so

You can try give him beans and you will see same beans out
Liver doesn't shread food nor does it digest food, the stomach does. The beans will come out in one piece 'cause the stomach wall and acid isn't yet capable of churning the food.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by frozen70(f): 4:28pm On May 17, 2020
SirMichael1:
Liver doesn't shread food nor does it digest food, the stomach does. The beans will come out in one piece 'cause the stomach wall and acid isn't yet capable of churning the food.

Differentiate between liver and stomach pls
Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by SirMichael1: 6:02pm On May 17, 2020
frozen70:

Differentiate between liver and stomach pls
Okay.

In simplier terms, the liver filters blood coming from the digestive tract while the stomach digest food through the help of the acid and periodical contracting of the stomach wall, thereby churning the food in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? by frozen70(f): 8:29pm On May 17, 2020
SirMichael1:
Okay.

In simplier terms, the liver filters blood coming from the digestive tract while the stomach digest food through the help of the acid and periodical contracting of the stomach wall, thereby churning the food in the process.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Marriage Cultural Practices In Some Tribes In Nigeria / Mexican Lady Faces 100 Lashes And Seven Years In Jail For Being Raped / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Sex Styles Apart From Missionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.