Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please I Need Help About Concete Fish Pond - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please I Need Help About Concete Fish Pond (456 Views)

The Making Of Our Earthen Fish Pond ( Pics, Videos) / Hidden truth about construction of fish pond and snail pen / Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help About Concete Fish Pond by Raph4192(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2020
Hello house, I just constructed a concrete fish pond.. I need to know steps to follow so that the pond will be habitable to fish... Cos I heard the cement use in constructing the pond might be harmful and I ll need to go tru some process
Re: Please I Need Help About Concete Fish Pond by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 13, 2020
Just fill the pond with water,soak some plantain leaves in it,to ferment and neutralize the cement on the pond.
Use the soaked plantain leaves to wash the pond thoroughly,then rinse with clean water after which you can put your fishes.
Re: Please I Need Help About Concete Fish Pond by wura2u: 12:56pm On May 13, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Just fill the pond with water,soak some plantain leaves in it,to ferment and neutralize the cement on the pond.
Use the soaked plantain leaves to wash the pond thoroughly,then rinse with clean water after which you can put your fishes.

This your moniker is very strong o.

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Palm Malaysian Seedling For Sale / Paddy Rice For Sale( Delivery No Pick Up) / I Want To Get Government Land For Planting Plantain Cassava And Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.