Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie (6714 Views)

S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by newsmag: 12:52pm On May 13, 2020
James Brown, the dancer who became a cross dresser overnight has released new photos and he is not taking it easy as he’s set to compete with the likes of Bobrisky and Jay Boogie.

Firstly James brown released a photo, posing in a basketball court, now he has released a video as he’s spotted dancing.

https://newsmag.com.ng/nigerian-cross-dresser-james-brown-sets-to-outshine-bobrisky-and-jay-boogie-see-new-photos/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by Gwagone: 12:54pm On May 13, 2020
Wonders
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by Enoch07: 12:55pm On May 13, 2020
very irritating

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by Aboks(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2020
Wasted sperms

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by TheSourcerer: 2:18pm On May 13, 2020
Hahaha new race of men this recent decade
Well I welcome you all, there are after all 12 still unknown human genders not only secluded to the males and females
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by TheSourcerer: 2:18pm On May 13, 2020
Enoch07:
very irritating
Google that word
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by KINGofTOTO: 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
Orisirisi
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by Yuceeluv(f): 4:55pm On May 13, 2020
So the one in the middle is a man?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by Walexdubia(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2020
newsmag:
James Brown, the dancer who became a cross dresser overnight has released new photos and he is not taking it easy as he’s set to compete with the likes of Bobrisky and Jay Boogie.

Firstly James brown released a photo, posing in a basketball court, now he has released a video as he’s spotted dancing.

https://newsmag.com.ng/nigerian-cross-dresser-james-brown-sets-to-outshine-bobrisky-and-jay-boogie-see-new-photos/

Ahhh God!!!, what's all these....
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by Xbolmax: 7:30pm On May 13, 2020
why is it that the one in pink look like stock fish ;Dwhy is it that the one in pink look like stock fish
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by Enoch07: 9:23pm On May 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Google that word
I've done that, so?
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 13, 2020
Where are all these EEDIOTS emanating from
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by TheSourcerer: 1:26am On May 14, 2020
Enoch07:

I've done that, so?
means you're dumb , posting something you don't know the meaning , imagine you go check Google for something you don't post finish , this your brain dey run on tiger battery , mumu bonga fish
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by doggedfighter(f): 2:28am On May 14, 2020
The first one what's wrong with her?
The second one is beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by Enoch07: 6:41am On May 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
means you're dumb , posting something you don't know the meaning , imagine you go check Google for something you don't post finish , this your brain dey run on tiger battery , mumu bonga fish
and I repeat English professor, what I saw earlier was irritating. if u don't know how to make a point to someone, pls just keep quiet and move on. common English u can't even compose

Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by XXLMANDIGO: 7:28am On May 14, 2020
Creepy Lot. That first one yam leg no follow at all, abeg. shocked
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by TheSourcerer: 7:49am On May 14, 2020
Enoch07:

and I repeat English professor, what I saw earlier was irritating. if u don't know how to make a point to someone, pls just keep quiet and move on. common English u can't even compose
sucki sucki my cocki
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2020
oluwalagos comes to my mind
Re: Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie by irunoko(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2020
grin

These are the kinds of women you men deserve shebi naija women are evil, entitled, lazy, stupid, ignorant..hennnn marry she males na grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ / Shocking Confession: 'I Slept With Over 80 Women' - HIV Positive Actor(photo) / Video : Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Lady In Church Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.