Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Help With This Js Problem - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help With This Js Problem (647 Views)

I Need Review On This Js Application / What Would Be The Output Of This JS Code (pics) / Please I Need Solution To This Js Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With This Js Problem by arejibadz(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2020
Trying to create an open and close nav bar but its not toggling

Re: Help With This Js Problem by LSarcastic: 11:53pm On May 13, 2020
arejibadz:
Add more details to your questions.
What's in your css file?
Besides, your javascript code isn't linked to the HTML code. It will never work that way.
Re: Help With This Js Problem by arejibadz(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2020
Help with these

Re: Help With This Js Problem by QuantumR: 5:31pm On May 16, 2020
arejibadz:

The toggle-btn is a child class of the slidebar u r tryring to toggle, i dnt think it will work that way, the parent should
Slide d child nd nt d other way
Re: Help With This Js Problem by CapedBaldy: 6:34pm On May 16, 2020
I'm just a beginner and don't know JavaScript yet. I just want to ask what those span tags do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Median UI Version 1.3 Premium Blogger Template: Oct, 2020 Edition / Android App Developer Needed / Database Gurus. Check and critique My Design Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.