Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Can I Tell An Employee To Mind His Own Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Tell An Employee To Mind His Own Business? (536 Views)

My Brother's Salesgirl Is Stealing from Him, Should I Tell Him? / Start Your Own Business Now With Royale Business Club / 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell An Employee To Mind His Own Business? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 13, 2020
How can I tell an employee to mind his own business?

I have an employee who has a great rapport with coworkers. Unfortunately, he makes everyone else’s business his business. He takes it upon himself to be the advocate or “cheerleader” for staff and their individual work-related issues that do not involve him. He takes time away during the day to rehash or discuss the issue with others and stirs the pot. This affects his productivity and that of others around him. How can I tell him to stop stirring the pot and getting involved in issues that do not concern him?

Please your opinion counts, kindly visit the link below to drop your review[size=12pt][/size]>>> https://www.successdigestonline.com/how-can-i-tell-an-employee-to-mind-his-own-business/

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell An Employee To Mind His Own Business? by dawnomike(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2020
If his productivity is been affected and also rubbing off on others... kindly lay him off

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell An Employee To Mind His Own Business? by Bola146(f): 3:54pm On May 13, 2020
dawnomike:
If his productivity is been affected and also rubbing off on others... kindly lay him off

No, just warn him and tell him how you want your business to be done

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell An Employee To Mind His Own Business? by espn(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2020
Sit him down...talk about his overall performance...praise him where he deserves praise and address his weaknesses as well. Remind him of his job responsibility...Give him a stern warning. Let your body language show that you are not afraid to make changes if and when neccessary...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell An Employee To Mind His Own Business? by bigheart7: 4:16pm On May 13, 2020
Shuo, this one na question

You simply walk up to him & tell him guy mind your biz. with a frown on your face & then walk away.

Abi him get two heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell An Employee To Mind His Own Business? by Petrodirect: 6:08pm On May 13, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Bank to disburse CBN’s N100bn loan to health, sells FX to SMEs / Tinubu’s Daughter Was Tackle By Traders In The Computer Village Over Levies / I Want To Create An Online Store . How Do I Solve The Payment Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.