Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

He Is A Mass Murderer: This is James Holmes (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Is A Mass Murderer: This is James Holmes (Photo) (1550 Views)

Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum / Theranos: Elizabeth Holmes Sentenced To More Than 11 Years In Prison / Wanted Murderer 'Ikanda' Finally Arrested 9 Months After Going Into Hiding. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is A Mass Murderer: This is James Holmes (Photo) by amoreobansu: 4:13pm On May 13, 2020
This is James Holmes, for those of you who aren’t familiar with him. He is a mass murderer and is responsible for the 2012 Aurora, Colorado shooting on July 20. At Central 16 movie theater.

Well, I did a school project on him, and the minds behind mass murderers, but James was different. James would have had a good future ahead of him, he went to the Colorado University of Medicine. His mother is a registered nurse and his father is a mathematician and scientist. James had no criminal background, he had a good childhood. But in 2011, he was dating a biology student, then she began finding interest in other people, and he made jokes of wanting to kill people. She tried to recommend getting professional help despite not taking his claims seriously. They resumed their relationship in early January 2012, but it ended again in February. He then claimed to the physician that “Their breakup contributed his violent depression.”

For my project, I had to use a photo of him. So I surfed google images, but then I came across these photos.

And I’m not gonna lie, the first one slightly terrified me. One night I woke up with that image in my head. I began to feel so scared, that I was shaking with tears in my eyes. I had a dream about a mass murderer, and his google images popped up in my head. Don’t get me wrong, I am highly fascinated with the minds of serial killers, and psychopaths, etc. But it scared me, I just felt an empty feeling that night and I could not get back to sleep. Point is that those photos are kinda really creepy to me. Maybe not to some of you. But to me, yes.

-Courtlyn Chaplin

1 Like

Re: He Is A Mass Murderer: This is James Holmes (Photo) by illicit(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2020
You should see a shrink

1 Like

Re: He Is A Mass Murderer: This is James Holmes (Photo) by dahnimoh(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2020
WHAT is happening to humans?

1 Like

Re: He Is A Mass Murderer: This is James Holmes (Photo) by EzeNdiAra: 1:03am On May 14, 2020
dahnimoh:
WHAT is happening to humans?

1 Share

Re: He Is A Mass Murderer: This is James Holmes (Photo) by johnfaleks(m): 3:23am On May 14, 2020
Looking wierd..

(1) (Reply)

Residents Push Down NEPA Official Who Try To Disconnect Their Electricity. / Please Help: Missing Persons!!! / Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.