Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

�� - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / �� (886 Views)

Tokunbo Toyota Camry SE 2009 Price ....sold / Toyota Camry SE 2009 Tokunbo #3M 07062725752 / SOLD! Toks Toyota Camry SE 2009 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

�� by ibrishautos: 5:10am On May 14, 2020
Smh
Re: �� by olisaemeka1(m): 5:22am On May 14, 2020
ibrishautos:
Nigerian used
Price 1.85m
Mint condition
Buy and drive
Call or whatsapp 07064473681
Serious buyers only!!
1st of all its not a 2010 as advertised only an upgrade of body parts , 2nd of all its not a sports edition still just bumper upgrade ...pls edit your topic to reflect true nature of d car.

3 Likes

Re: �� by ibrishautos: 5:26am On May 14, 2020
olisaemeka1:
1st of all its not a 2010 as advertised only an upgrade of body parts , 2nd of all its not a sports edition still just bumper upgrade ...pls edit your topic to reflect true nature of d car.
are you buying or just policing around
Re: �� by phrancys001(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2020
He is stating the obvious , semi scammer like you
ibrishautos:

2 Likes

Re: �� by olisaemeka1(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2020
ibrishautos:
you would not like that route if u try with me Bro. ...I don't need to answer u again.
Re: �� by ibrishautos: 2:40pm On May 14, 2020
olisaemeka1:
you would not like that route if u try with me Bro. ...I don't need to answer u again.
u are obviously just plain stupid
Re: �� by Hychineson(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2020
ibrishautos:
are you buying just policing around
Accept the truth and do the needful, you sound more like a scammer.

1 Like

Re: �� by ibrishautos: 6:52pm On May 14, 2020
Hychineson:
Accept the truth and do the needful, you sound more like a scammer.
I sound like a scammer? Somebody just came from nowhere and stated that the car i posted is not a sport edition and all this observation from just a picture not even a proper inspection,guess you are just as stupid as him stay off my posts!!
Re: �� by olisaemeka1(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2020
ibrishautos:
u are obviously just plain stupid
And you are an idiot with no brains ...why did you edit the 2010 to 2009 almighty all knower of details..your post has all the details wrong and your forming right.. if you are new to car sales humble yourself and learn .

you want people to buy your dead car and you are already decieving them with wrong details .my friend go and browse up what a sports edition of camry looks like first both interior and exterior b4 you come here to exchange words with me .

note this is lockdown period .im very free n I have your time ..lets see who spoils whose market .
Re: �� by ibrishautos: 9:02am On May 15, 2020
What lockdown period? U are jobless and still stupid as Bleep if u are going to try to spoil my page then u set will starve to death mannerless he goat
olisaemeka1:
And you are an idiot with no brains ...why did you edit the 2010 to 2009 almighty all knower of details..your post has all the details wrong and your forming right.. if you are new to car sales humble yourself and learn .

you want people to buy your dead car and you are already decieving them with wrong details .my friend go and browse up what a sports edition of camry looks like first both interior and exterior b4 you come here to exchange words with me .

note this is lockdown period .im very free n I have your time ..lets see who spoils whose market .
Re: �� by olisaemeka1(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2020
ibrishautos:
What lockdown period? U are jobless and still stupid as Bleep if u are going to try to spoil my page then u set will starve to death mannerless he goat
you are a small kid, very small one at that ...I wont honor u with a response anymore ....a moniker created in 2020 is not worth my hype ...as I said humble yourself n learn u still have a long way2 go .

Enjoy ur sales.
Re: �� by ibrishautos: 5:15pm On May 16, 2020
olisaemeka1:
you are a small kid, very small one at that ...I wont honor u with a response anymore ....a moniker created in 2020 is not worth my hype ...as I said humble yourself n learn u still have a long way2 go .

Enjoy ur sales.
Pele oo Methuselah if u want to lecture go to yabaleft am so done with all this bullshit!

(1) (Reply)

Toks 08 Model Ford Edge Orange Color. SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Lagos: Clean Tokunbo 2013 Hyundai Elantra / Every Clean 2012 Ford Focus Used Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.