Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Say These Powerful Prayers After You Wake Up Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say These Powerful Prayers After You Wake Up Today (260 Views)

⭐ THESE POWERFUL "QUOTES" WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE!! (Updated Today) / ⭐⭐ These Powerful Quotes will change your life / Man Broke Into Prayers After Discovering Python His Motorcycle Engine (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say These Powerful Prayers After You Wake Up Today by Tribengcom: 5:54am On May 14, 2020
Lord my guide my maker I look up to you as I go out today in search of my daily bread father protect me from the evil of this world I pray that this new day will bring unlimited joy and blessings in Jesus name.

Say these powerful prayers:

1. Father Lord, I give you great thanks for today, I have another opportunity to praise your holy name, father save me from evil, in the name of Jesus.

2. Lord, you are the most high you alone is adored and glorified, you alone know my needs in life, father fulfill my needs from today in Jesus name.

3. Father cover my going out and my coming home with the blood of the lamb, in Jesus name.

4. I pray against any attack sent to haunt me, my family or my business, be destroyed by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.

5. Oh lord during this troubled time we are facing in the world today protect me and my family, in the name of Jesus.

I know our prayers have been answered in the mighty name of Jesus.

Source:
https://www.tribeng.com

1 Like

Re: Say These Powerful Prayers After You Wake Up Today by Kosoco(m): 5:56am On May 14, 2020
Amen
Re: Say These Powerful Prayers After You Wake Up Today by udoka2013: 6:06am On May 14, 2020
Amen
Re: Say These Powerful Prayers After You Wake Up Today by Nnannapat(m): 6:53am On May 14, 2020
Amen
Re: Say These Powerful Prayers After You Wake Up Today by Nobody: 8:20am On May 14, 2020
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

603 Retrained Bokoharams To Be Distributed To The South Next Month. / COVID-19 Patient Healed By Prophet Jeremiah Through The Name of Jesus Christ. / The Lord's Prayer ('our Father') Has 4 Words That Will Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.