Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? (1575 Views)

What Food Can You Eat Everyday And Not Get Tired? / Coca-cola Plans To Launch Its First Alcoholic Drink / 12 Creative Ways To Drink Garri (cassava Flakes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by setobaba: 10:25am On May 14, 2020
I don’t know if will affect me as a male , some say it’s fruit and the pack says no Sugar added.
Pls any nutritionist in the house. What is the detriment of taking this daily

Mod think about this, lots of people need and to this

Re: I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by paqman: 10:48am On May 14, 2020
You are joking with highest level of jedi jedi

1 Like

Re: I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 14, 2020
This is not 100% pure fruit juice as it contains some artificial additives and preservatives which is not so healthy for you in the long run. Even the aluminum material used in lining the inside of the pack is toxic/ poisonous to the body. So I won't advise you to make it a staple drink. Instead, get a juicer and make your own fresh juice from time to time.
Re: I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by Mariangeles(f): 1:20pm On May 14, 2020
setobaba:
I don’t know if will affect me as a male , some say it’s fruit and the pack says no Sugar added.

Too much of everything is bad.
That aside, most of these packed products are poison to our system.
Learn to make your own natural juice and still take it moderately.
Also, eating fruits whole will give you quicker satisfaction than juicing to prevent you from taking too much.
Re: I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by illicit(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2020
Enjoy your self
Re: I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by Greatzeus(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2020
setobaba:

I love fruits a lot and I take oranges,water melon and pineapple almost everyday. But I still take chivita and chi exotic sometimes. None of these guys above talking trash can beat their chest they will live longer than those who take this drink. Most of them it's poverty talking,I don't believe what poor people say,a man is only who he is when he has money to buy anything anytime. How many of you guys can spent N600 on a fruit juice daily. Most of them are the beggers on nairaland,just ignore them.
Re: I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by Mariangeles(f): 6:36pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
Greatzeus:

I love fruits a lot and I take oranges,water melon and pineapple almost everyday. But I still take chivita and chi exotic sometimes. None of these guys above talking trash can beat their chest they will live longer than those who take this drink. Most of them it's poverty talking,I don't believe what poor people say,a man is only who he is when he has money to buy anything anytime. How many of you guys can spent N600 on a fruit juice daily. Most of them are the beggers on nairaland,just ignore them.
[/s]

Don't be a wretch!
Be your brother's keeper.
What will you say to him when he comes down with diabetes?
Re: I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by Greatzeus(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Don't be a wretch!
Be your brother's keeper.
What will you say to him when he comes down with diabetes?
Choo see painment shocked
Standing by what I said. For you guys talking trash,it's poverty talking tongue
Re: I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by Mariangeles(f): 8:12pm On May 14, 2020
Greatzeus:

Choo see painment shocked
Standing by what I said. For you guys talking trash,it's poverty talking tongue

Here, have some fresh fruits to help you think straight and keep you healthy

Re: I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by Chrisbella24(f): 11:16pm On May 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

Here, have some fresh fruits to help you think straight and keep you healthy

Yes, oo.

Fresh fruits.

If you need fresh fruit, I can supply you straight from the fruit market every morning at a very very affordable price.

Lagos only
Re: I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ?? by nautybride: 5:55pm On May 16, 2020
Rich poster. Your internal organs are watching
and frowning at you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Export Business / How Can We Store Pepper And Tomatoes / Titus Sardine - Reduction In The Number Of Fishes Contained Therein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.