Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Suggestions To Improve Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Suggestions To Improve Nairaland (640 Views)

How I Would Improve Nairaland / 5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 / 5 Tips To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Suggestions To Improve Nairaland by Consultville(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2020
Nairaland has been quite resourceful to me personally since 2007 and I can't but appreciate this innovative idea of Seun Osewa.

Change they say is constant, so also the biggest room is the room for improvement. I believe that Nairalanders not only read stories/write ups/news, they also pay close attention to comments, to understand people's view and opinion on the subject matter, more often than not their approval is shown in the number of likes given to the comment.

RECOMMENDATION
Am of the opinion we have button for DISLIKE and MOVEUP (this especially) to top comment, these will make stories/articles/news more innovative, challenging and educative.

More suggestions please.

NB: Am also a floor member of NL not a Mod or admin, hence this post is my personal opinion and should not be construed as an official survey or opinion poll but a suggestion for improvement of NL.

3 Likes

Re: Suggestions To Improve Nairaland by KaideeGee(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2020
I can't agree more with you, not that i have any particular suggestions in mind, but i think the forum appearance is a bit static, people love things that are dynamic, creative and beautiful.
Also, i think dynamism gives a feeling of livelihood, if something is to static it feel dormant or dead. My humble opinion. smiley

1 Like

Re: Suggestions To Improve Nairaland by iPrevail(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2020
Topics created in business, auto, investment sections should be subject to preview by MOD before approval for display to members. A lot of people have been scammed here because it's easy for anyone to pick up their phones and post whatever crosses their minds.

7 Likes

Re: Suggestions To Improve Nairaland by illicit(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2020
To be able to delete or take down personal threads

5 Likes

Re: Suggestions To Improve Nairaland by Seun(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2020
I appreciate these suggestion. Thank you so much!

2 Likes 6 Shares

(1)

To Mr Quadrillo These Is From Habeeb / Adsenser Pls Help Asap / Are You Proficient With These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.