Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Hungry Bachelor: How To Make Egusi Soup Like A Married Man But As A Bachelor - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry Bachelor: How To Make Egusi Soup Like A Married Man But As A Bachelor (560 Views)

Make Egusi Soup Without Frying | What Swallow Is Best For This Soup? / Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hungry Bachelor: How To Make Egusi Soup Like A Married Man But As A Bachelor by MiztaAtabo: 1:25pm On May 14, 2020
Many men are hungry, but few men know how to make quick soups to eat.

After years of studies and dedication to uplift African men from hunger, I prepared this recipe in a video and blog.

Recipes to Make Egusi
1. Egusi (blended)
2. Vegetable (Ugwu)
3. Kpomo (Cow skin)
4. Salt, seasoning cubes, pepper
5. Locust Beans (iru) *** optional
6. Palm Oil
7. Meat (any of your choice)

To read the step by step guide on how to make Egusi Soup, click here: https://www.miztaatabo.com.ng/how-to-make-egusi-soup-like-a-married-man-but-as-a-bachelor/
I hope you learn from this and stop disturbing your women. Hahaha grin grin grin

If you prefer to watch the video on how to make egusi soup, click here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9u-FlrM7I

(1) (Reply)

Food Items That Kill Or Damage Your Sperms (video) / How To Know If Mango Is Ripened With Chemicals Or Not / What Is Your Best Food And Why Do You Love The Food ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.