Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos (52157 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Exc2000: 6:11pm On May 14, 2020
Our Edo in-laws

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Jakemedg(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
Juanmike:
Who is davido
The son of Mike Tyson
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by foxxydude: 6:16pm On May 14, 2020
Topics that make front page on NL
Snakes lots of
bush meat
Post about Davido or Wizkid
Post Murder
Post suicide
Post BB Naija related
Politician birthday
Post about Yahoo Yahoo boiz
Back it up with fresh photos and source grin
That's all for now grin

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by travelland(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2020
The young shall grow grin Hbd cute baby
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2020
light099:
Kids are just so cool. They melt my heart so easily.

Kids are angels.
I think everyone is born an angel at birth, but as you gradually grow, the little devil within start syncing with the big devils around, and that's how the angels we were are turned to the monsters we are.

Don't know what you are on about... My angelic wings merely grew bigger!!! Which devil??! tongue cool
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by LordShiva97(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2020
light099:
Kids are just so cool. They melt my heart so easily.

Kids are angels.
I think everyone is born an angel at birth, but as you gradually grow, the little devil within start syncing with the big devils around, and that's how the angels we were are turned to the monsters we are.

We?
You mean the monster you are? undecided
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Emmaskill(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2020
aeion:
She's such a cutie pie.

One thing about Davido is that he's good to all his kids.
We know we can't say the same about Wizkid. cheesy lipsrsealed
world ppl self, waitin come bring wizkid come here?

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by oochi123(f): 6:31pm On May 14, 2020
Happy bday,Sweet girl.
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Warmaterial(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
We share dsame birthday little miss Adeleke happy birthday to us
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Happy birthday to imade

I dey tell you
We need to huzzle brother
We need to huzzle make efcc nor come our compound arrest everybody leave us behind
Problem grin grin
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 14, 2020
EXLOVER:
One of the most beautiful celebrity daughter.

She look so much like the female version of baby Tinubu
May God forgive u grin
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by ud4u: 6:43pm On May 14, 2020
There's no difference between her mother and prostitute
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by prettyzee11(f): 6:45pm On May 14, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Dat Baba Adeleke so like the girl. It seems Imade was his late wife's name.
Nice smiles always!

Why include that Sophia's picture?

So her mum picture should be out of it??

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Enoch07: 6:45pm On May 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Happy birthday to imade

I dey tell you
We need to huzzle make efcc nor come our compound arrest everybody leave us behind
I need to hustle so that efcc no go fit come my compound for arrest

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by adekool2015: 6:49pm On May 14, 2020
the mother for not wear clothe so thawed go kuku know say na naked she come celebrate her daughter Sophia oni ranu. olosho first class
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by zinny377(f): 6:54pm On May 14, 2020
Happy birthday Cutie cry
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Kennydoc(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Money sha. See as she adopted Adeleke surname even without any marriage or recognition whatsoever

Who adopted which name? Imade Adeleke is Davido and Sophia's daughter. Sophia's surname is Momodu.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by babamadiba(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Dat Baba Adeleke so like the girl. It seems Imade was his late wife's name.
Nice smiles always!

Why include that Sophia's picture?
that's dele momodu
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:00pm On May 14, 2020
prettyzee11:

So her mum picture should be out of it??

Is that a decent picture?
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by oluwaahmed: 7:08pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=89547690]
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Happy birthday to imade

I dey tell you
We need to huzzle make efcc nor come our compound arrest everybody leave us behind[/quo

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by kemii4881: 7:09pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#] 1846560[/color]
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by ABBAkyari: 7:12pm On May 14, 2020
Davido is a real nigga unlike the ojuelegba fraud

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Drizzy5001(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2020
Money is good indeed
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Iamlawal(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2020
grin
LesbianBoy:
Hustle o so that when your child is doing birthday it would get to frontpage angry
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by oxiide22(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2020
LifeMapEmpire:
Imade with the million dollar smile grin
she's ugly
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Truthbites: 7:41pm On May 14, 2020
Clout chaser
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Burgerlomo: 7:48pm On May 14, 2020
HBD LLNP cool

Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 14, 2020
Juanmike:
Who is davido
Your bf
Re: Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos by SpicyMimi(f): 8:00pm On May 14, 2020
LifeMapEmpire:
Imade with the million dollar smile grin
Her smile makes me smile ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj / BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) / Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.