Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Save A Life From Starvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Save A Life From Starvation (357 Views)

Update on "What You Need To Do To Prevent Inflation, Hunger, Starvation Etc" / Life From Life? / God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save A Life From Starvation by Pocoloco: 3:55pm On May 14, 2020
Greetings people,I come here to plead if someone can help me with money to buy food I know things are tough but it seems mine is tougher as I've no where else to turn to. please I do really need your assistance people whatever you give I pray God/Allah bless you. Stanbic bank. 8142504915
Re: Save A Life From Starvation by scoundrel(f): 4:08pm On May 14, 2020
They’ve eased the lockdown. Go and work, you lazy thing.
Re: Save A Life From Starvation by Pocoloco: 5:01pm On May 14, 2020
scoundrel:
They’ve eased the lockdown. Go and work, you lazy thing.
Please for your information the lockdown is only eased in my side only on Wednesdays and jobs are not something to come by easily these days compared to when things are normal.And please I'm not lazy as you don't know my predicament at this time.Peace

1 Like

Re: Save A Life From Starvation by scoundrel(f): 5:53pm On May 14, 2020
Pocoloco:
Please for your information the lockdown is only eased in my side only on Wednesdays and jobs are not something to come by easily these days compared to when things are normal.And please I'm not lazy as you don't know my predicament at this time.Peace
No matter what advice I give you’ll come up with an excuse. I won’t bother wasting my time.
Re: Save A Life From Starvation by Pocoloco: 7:13pm On May 14, 2020
scoundrel:

No matter what advice I give you’ll come up with an excuse. I won’t bother wasting my time.
The least you could have done is to have just read my post and move on just like many others rather you choose to hurl abusive words. if not that I'm laid off and my reserve income is depleted I won't be here on nairaland seeking for help.
Re: Save A Life From Starvation by scoundrel(f): 8:07pm On May 14, 2020
Pocoloco:
The least you could have done is to have just read my post and move on just like many others rather you choose to hurl abusive words. if not that I'm laid off and my reserve income is depleted I won't be here on nairaland seeking for help.
Oh, now I remember you. You’re back with an alternate. All the cash you got the last time wasn’t enough? I know the truth hurts, that’s why you felt attacked from my first post.
Re: Save A Life From Starvation by Pocoloco: 7:46am On May 15, 2020
scoundrel:

Oh, now I remember you. You’re back with an alternate. All the cash you got the last time wasn’t enough? I know the truth hurts, that’s why you felt attacked from my first post.
You're living up to your name "Scoundrel"
Re: Save A Life From Starvation by scoundrel(f): 8:45am On May 15, 2020
Pocoloco:
You're living up to your name "Scoundrel"
I always remember my battles.

(1) (Reply)

Freedom In Christ Jesus Crucified / Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing / RCCG Excommunicates Pastor Who Was Caught Trying To Sleep With Member's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.