Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,185 members, 7,842,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge (59403 Views)

COVID-19: Lifting Lockdown Now’ll Trigger Resurgence, WHO Warns Governments / COVID-19: Burkina Faso Politician Dies. 'Prepare For Worst', WHO Warns Africa / Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by planetx: 11:11pm On May 14, 2020
scoundrel:
Hmm. I don’t mind. It’s one less thing to avoid in addition to AIDS and cancer. What I like about the virus is it wipes off the weak from the human race. If you’re fit and healthy it’ll pass you by.
What is your definition of a weak human and someone fit and healthy.
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by effectz123(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2020
I have read it and other similar articles as such but avail yourself to read other articles that talks about patients recovery from the use of the drug or check twitter feeds.
Kobojunkie:

YOu have to click the link to find out the truth of the News Report

There's no evidence chloroquine helps treat or prevent COVID-19
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Originalsly: 11:13pm On May 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Very true. I was telling someone the same yesterday. Just like Malaria has no vaccine but can be cured. We will have to manage the virus.

But i just hope that's not the case.

From what I gathered..... malaria.... ebola... corona...etc are natural viruses... part of nature... and our immune systems can manage them. But when we begin to modify them that's when we have a problem.... like the strain of ebola that's so deadly... like this COVID-19 strain of corona. Fortunately... a good immune system can withstand COVID-19. All this fearmongering is to carry out an agenda that been long in the works. Ask yourself when COVID-19 became an epidemic and quickly labeled a pandemic. Then ask yourself why would a bill concerning the virus that came out of nowhere was written a year earlier. I am not a Trump supporter period..... but on this COVID-19 issue.... he is on the money. Does he ever wear a mask? Never. Pay attention to him and his CDC man calling the shots. I can't wait for him to be fired.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2020
In other news.. open up the economy !!
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by YungLasaint(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2020
It okay we have heard you... Next story please!
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by mindtricks: 11:14pm On May 14, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
4months later Nigeria has only officially recorded less than 200deaths. Will people stop dying because of the existence of covid-19? Corona will clearly not be a problem in Nigeria . Every one should learn to drink chloroquine once you feel any symptoms .

shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by chaloskyx: 11:17pm On May 14, 2020
its okay we would manage it like that its kuku part of the west ploy to develop viruses that would ravage most developing countries knowing well they cant manage it due to poor medical facilities and poverty. in turn you would offer them aid which is only a Trojan horse in disguise and only used to further tie down developing nations in debt.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Correcto: 11:20pm On May 14, 2020
That is what WHO said but people are recovering from the Covid19 using some drug cock tail. Ask yourself why are people recovering from Covid19.
Kobojunkie:

Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by scoundrel(f): 11:25pm On May 14, 2020
planetx:
What is your definition of a weak human and someone fit and healthy.
Ask someone else.
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Safyqueen: 11:42pm On May 14, 2020
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State:
NCDC is marketing #CoronaVirus and destroying our Lives.

Enough of this #Covid-19 Nonsense. 386 new cases? We have played fool enough!!!

And you have discharged 679... What did you give to this ones you discharged?

#Covid-19 is a war, and in times of war you get everyone prepared. Tell Nigerians what this ones discharged took and let everyone take it and be safe.

Is Corona more deadlier than Tuberculosis, Sars, Pneumonia, Aids?

Early detection saves the life; tell people how to boost their immune system and stop creating marchants out of Corona.

People are dying everyday for more serious ailments because they can't access hospitals. People have diabetes, kidney issues, liver issues, heart diseases, cancer, BP, labour complications, Hiv, Brain issues, Lung disease, etc, some need to go to other states to access hospital services... They are dying in numbers and no one is counting them because you are counting Corona.

We were told the symptoms of Corona are cough, catarh, difficulty in breathing, and the mortality rate is very minimal which we have seen in the results NCDC have been releasing.

These symptoms things people have been suffering from and we have been managing them well here in hospitals here in Nigeria, we have seen people with difficulties in breathing and they were treated.

Why are we marketing Corona in Nigeria?
Why are we harming ourselves intentionally?

Creating fears, hardship and tension on innocent citizens.

You promised 40,000 testing in 1 month, and this is almost 2months and you haven't tested 20,000

3000+ active cases and 679 discharged, which confirms mortality is less than 6%. Why then do you want to kill the entire country with fears.

Do you know how people struggle to survive in this country? Do you know the more hardship you are forcing on people by marketing Corona?

Now we will be forced to open our borders for importation of rice, can foods and all sorts of junks again cos we will be running out of food soon , at a time we were almost food sufficient.

Enough of this politics that NCDC is playing with our Lives.

This is the second month we Shutdown our offices with no means of livelihood, and you are just counting numbers for us daily.

Are you really concerned about our plight and survival?

First you took to every Tv and Radio station to market Corona. Every second they advertise Corona, to instil fear in people when you know this disease is not a death sentence.

There are thousand and one proactive ways of approaching this disease, but you want to make all the money you can make from it at the detriment of our economy, at the detriment of people's livelihoods.

The President have been struggling to get out economy up, and within a twinkle of an eye everything is back to zero, no state can boast of 1billion naira IGR.

This is planting season and no farmer is in d farm,no rice paddy for rice meals to process, nothing.

NCDC stop marketing Corona, stop raising tensions, stop destroying our economy.

Tell us how you managed the 679 you discharged, train doctors on it, and let hospitals manage Corona patients, Corona is not going to leave us even if there is a vaccine today.

People need to get back on their feet and live.
Enough of this Corona Nonsense!!! Corona is not a death sentence!!! Just like Cancer, early detection saves the life. Am tired menh...

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by DaddyRochie1642: 11:43pm On May 14, 2020
As long as it can be treated, anytime the vaccine likes let it come out, ... Kudos to Japan
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Bahamas95(m): 11:55pm On May 14, 2020
Abeg they should end the lockdown jor, the looting in Nigeria is just so annoying because of audio Corona......Survival of the fittest things.
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 14, 2020
Flexherbal:
Nature has give man the power to overcome every challenge, here on earth.

With the wisdom from God, we will overcome.

He will reveal to men of understanding, what needs to be done.

-Face-palm-
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Nobody: 12:01am On May 15, 2020
Kazim88:
Awon let's Shutdown to save world are the people that am pitying for.
Also, "let govt share palliative" gang.. sorry..
Lastly, Nairaland Beggars Association. Pele.

Everybody should better wakeup and take responsibility for their lives because we are in for a long ride. Even the fit (according to Darwin) might not survive.

The poster 3 step below me is already rejecting it, casting and binding... Eya... Set awon indaboski
Ile aiye kori bi o ṣe roo ṣa.[b][/b]
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by canDy4eva(f): 12:05am On May 15, 2020
themonk:

Most of you are just dumb. The only thing in your head is religion, if you read any science book apart from your bible maybe you’d have more sense. I sincerely pity you.

Why do you have a problem with what people believe??

Live and let others too...
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Jess29: 12:07am On May 15, 2020
Hmmm, if care is not taking, the after effect of chloroquine is going to be much
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Cammo: 12:16am On May 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

That's what they tell you to make you run back inside with fear so they can make more money from the scam.
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2020
themonk:

Most of you are just dumb. The only thing in your head is religion, if you read any science book apart from your bible maybe you’d have more sense. I sincerely pity you.

When you stand at night and take a look at the stars up, when u look at the oceans, look at the world divided into continents, humans die and humans are born, the moon, the sun, does your science knows where the dead go? Till today science is still finding answers to this questions, yes science is good it makes life become easier for us to leave but those scientists are just mortal, alot of great scientists repented and confess there sins on there dead bed b4 they pass on, not to talk of you that is in third world country with no available means to prove your point to anybody.. look at what ordinary flu is doing to the world. Do your best to make your parents be proud of you, chose the right part that will make them proud and chose wisely. Peace

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by themonk(m): 12:28am On May 15, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

When you stand at night and take a look at the stars up, when u look at the oceans, look at the world divided into continents, humans die and humans are born, the moon, the sun, does your science knows where the dead go? Till today science is still finding answers to this questions, yes science is good it makes life become easier for us to leave but those scientists are just mortal, alot of great scientists repented and confess there sins on there dead bed b4 they pass on, not to talk of you that is in third world country with no available means to prove your point to anybody.. look at what ordinary flu is doing to the world. Do your best to make your parents be proud of you, chose the right part that will make them proud and chose wisely. Peace

Difference between you and science is science doesn’t claim to have all the answers, they are humble to say we do not know until they know. Science has continuously proven religion wrong and religion is still too arrogant to say that it knows what happens after death even when it cannot prove it. Why don’t you humble yourself and say you do not know instead of talking about things you cannot provide evidence of.

You said a lot of scientist repented and confessed on their death deaths can you kindly name five of those scientists? Or are you a lying Christian.
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:35am On May 15, 2020
themonk:

Difference between you and science is science doesn’t claim to have all the answers, they are humble to say we do not know until they know. Science has continuously proven religion wrong and religion is still too arrogant to say that it knows what happens after death even when it cannot prove it. Why don’t you humble yourself and say you do not know instead of talking about things you cannot provide evidence of.

Has religion ever claimed they know the answers? I am a grown up man so telling me to humble so I can know is insult to me, when you wake up every morning pray to your science ok while I pray to my Almighty God. I feel for you shall because is a pity you don't really know the joy of believing and having faith in God even of you are dieing.
My first son is studying aeromatics engineering now, and first daughter is planning to to go pilot school all this are science causes so tomorrow they will come to me and talk bulshit like you? I will fire them.
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Nobody: 12:56am On May 15, 2020
Coronavirus is staying no where unless China. With Vaccination it'll be eradicated beginning with a determined West.
Germany is already getting ahead of the virus.
Powerful country that is.
I salute the Germans, Turkey and Australians.

Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Conductor261: 1:03am On May 15, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
4months later Nigeria has only officially recorded less than 200deaths. Will people stop dying because of the existence of covid-19? Corona will clearly not be a problem in Nigeria . Every one should learn to drink chloroquine once you feel any symptoms .

You need to learn to stfu.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by SenecaTheYonger: 1:28am On May 15, 2020
alphaNomega:

Malaria is not a viral disease

The flu is.
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by SenecaTheYonger: 1:31am On May 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

It does. It doesn't help with people having severe comobordities like AIDs, heart disease, late stage cancer.
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by themonk(m): 1:34am On May 15, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Has religion ever claimed they know the answers? I am a grown up man so telling me to humble so I can know is insult to me, when you wake up every morning pray to your science ok while I pray to my Almighty God. I feel for you shall because is a pity you don't really know the joy of believing and having faith in God even of you are dieing.
My first son is studying aeromatics engineering now, and first daughter is planning to to go pilot school all this are science causes so tomorrow they will come to me and talk bulshit like you? I will fire them.

Religion claims to know what happens after death doesn’t it?

Where are the names of “Most” scientists who confessed on their death beds? Don’t be a lying Christian.
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by themonk(m): 1:34am On May 15, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Religion claims to know what happens after death doesn’t it?

Where are the names of “Most” scientists who confessed on their death beds? Don’t be a lying Christian...
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by midehill(m): 2:10am On May 15, 2020
This pple r too pessimistic...ahhhh
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Nobody: 2:10am On May 15, 2020
Correcto:
That is what WHO said but people are recovering from the Covid19 using some drug cock tail. Ask yourself why are people recovering from Covid19.

Because they have an immune system that fought it ffs!!!!!
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Nobody: 2:12am On May 15, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It does. It doesn't help with people having severe comobordities like AIDs, heart disease, late stage cancer.

If chloroquine does work do you think the world would still be here fighting this cluelessly?
Stop misinforming people abeg.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by Cousin9999: 2:45am On May 15, 2020
These idiots are determined to fearmonger until the wheels fall off. Just shut up already. Nonsense.
Re: Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge by SenecaTheYonger: 6:02am On May 15, 2020
ToluTeems:

If chloroquine does work do you think the world would still be here fighting this cluelessly?
Stop misinforming people abeg.

Yes. Theres currently 312 different treatment for this. Chloroquine is one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Do I Have Herpes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.