Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,717 members, 7,834,369 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Airtel’s ‘me2u’: The Underrated, Yet Incredibly Useful Service From The Company - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel’s ‘me2u’: The Underrated, Yet Incredibly Useful Service From The Company (588 Views)

How Transfer Airtime On Airtel Me2u In Nigeria 2020 / Airtel Me2u Is A Scam. The Regulation Body Need To Sanctioned Them / 10 Incredibly Useful Apps For Iphone Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel’s ‘me2u’: The Underrated, Yet Incredibly Useful Service From The Company by OneCinephile(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2020
We all know how hard the COVID-19 pandemic has made practically everything become – our livelihoods have been affected and nothing has been the same ever since. Even something as simple as purchasing recharge cards has become a hassle. Frankly, most people would rather not purchase the traditional recharge cards to reduce the risk of contracting the virus from physical contact.

This is where services like Airtel’s Me2U become essential (yes, pun intended). If you’re an Airtel customer, you’ve most likely heard of it but I doubt many even know what it entails or how it works. To be concise, it’s a service that allows Airtel customers transfer recharge cards to one another at NO cost.
We all know regular Airtime transactions using your bank attracts charges, and while it might not seem like a lot, at this time where communication is incredibly consequential, EVERY naira counts! Me2U is absolutely free, and the best part? There are absolutely no limitations to the amount you can send or the number of times you can transfer airtime to someone.

Personally, I’ve been using it to transfer airtime to my loved ones during this period and it’s also been quite useful for my side hustle as I don’t incur charges, irrespective of the amount of times I transfer. If you’re looking for a hassle-free means to transfer airtime to your loved ones, you should consider Airtel’s Me2U.

No subscription or step up is required to use this service. Just simply dial *432*Airtel Number*Amount#, and voila, your transaction is complete. At this time where the virus has stymied a lot of things, you might want to start looking at overlooked services from your network subscriber and you’d be surprised at how useful some of them are; leading you to ask yourself, “Why am I just discovering this?”

Stay safe, people!
Re: Airtel’s ‘me2u’: The Underrated, Yet Incredibly Useful Service From The Company by Ennyholar: 8:34pm On May 14, 2020
Airtel Me2U is the most underrated package have even seen. Heard they are even working on sharing airtime to other networks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Could Be The Problem With My Battery / The Smart Photo App You Will Love / Iphone 8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.