Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Timecrafts - Inception - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Timecrafts - Inception (540 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timecrafts - Inception by techbros: 7:45pm On May 14, 2020
INTRODUCTION

In 2019, I was working in an office, where people literally spent their time watching movies from morning till the closing of the business day. That wasn't all, the bandwidth of the company's internet was spent by most of the staff downloading movies like Money Heist and the rest of the trending movies then.

To solve this, I met with a colleague of mine during our lunch break and during our conversation, TimeCrafts (https://www.teracrafts.com) was born. The idea to use time tracker was beautiful but we had a challenge, none of us have built an application that runs on a desktop before. It was a major setback but that won't stop us from what we wanted to build. So how did we learn how to build the application? I will tell you in a series of tutorials... but before we start... check the time tracking software at https://www.teracrafts.com and let me know how long you think the application was built? ... Let's see who can get it right and also who can guess the technologies used smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can A University Student Be Able To Learn A Programming Language? / Download Rawhatsapp Ios Edition V8.45 By Ridwan Arifin / Please Help! Couldn't Find Any Review Of This On Google.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.