Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education (80508 Views)

FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education / FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Hoodbilonia: 8:31am On May 15, 2020
During corona era
Like say dem go fit produce ventilator
Abegi
Corona na life time o.
E don turn to nepa
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Plenty12: 8:32am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Making cost of governance high.
How many useless college do we have in Nigeria

Mtsww misplaced priority

Edo state college of education have stopped admission. I thinks the only set in the school are all 400l. After this year the school will be permanently shut and Buhari wants to add federal college of education. They keep creating avenues to loot
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by efighter: 8:32am On May 15, 2020
contigiency:
And I am happy to announce that the one for Ebonyi state will be located in my village in Uburu Ohaozara.

Let me hear you shout Sai Baba, Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by cjwalter(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2020
Lot of colleges of education nowadays are converted to university of Education...cos of low enrollment rates
I doubt if any student would love to start his or her career from the colleges of education..

But who knows.. Even life itself is a choice

Sometimes the education you acquire won't limit you cos what truly brings money, luck and fortune are not taught in school..

Shalom

You just said my mind....
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by egojeny1(f): 8:32am On May 15, 2020
fergie001:

Its State-owned.

Abia is the only State in Southern Nigeria with only one Federal Higher Institution.
Which Federal University is in Abia?
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by fergie001: 8:33am On May 15, 2020
egojeny1:

Which Federal University is in Abia?
Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agric., Umudike.
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Nobody: 8:34am On May 15, 2020
fergie001:

Abia is not going back back Education-wise. Don't start this your one state against another state war now.

They just don't care to use their politics to draw federal presence to the State. Our representatives (Minister, appointees) are the worst in the world.

Seems you guys don't like my submissions on your state issues.

There is no better definition on been overtaken than this scenarios playing out.

Abia state....let me hold my comment anyway.
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by guru90: 8:34am On May 15, 2020
Millions of students graduating every year.... But No solidify jobs for them.....

Millions of graduates full streets due to no jobs in this country.

The available jobs, our politicians keeping it for their future and unborn children.

Stupid Education Systems.
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by tamdun: 8:36am On May 15, 2020
Bawsse:
What's the use of all these institutions if they can't get jobs after studying...

Just a new way to loot, I am guessing this is another non existent "home-school feeding programme"

We need start de burn this politheifcians...
I get fuel, who get tire?
More employment
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by ThatFairGuy: 8:36am On May 15, 2020
Why not university? What's this nonsense
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by frankobobby(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2020
Let me start dusting my CV. Lecturing job, here I come
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by schoolgossip: 8:37am On May 15, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:
Good for him.

I'm still in need of a loan of 10k to pay 12k in 2 weeks let me know what you might need as a collateral. Thanks.

NB no need to troll I wont reply u.

You can get upto 38500 loan from here

https: //bit. ly/2T6ZOBp

Remove the spaces
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by fergie001: 8:37am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Seems you guys don't like my submissions on your state issues.

There is no better definition on been overtaken than this scenarios playing out.

Abia state....let me hold my comment anyway.
Your submissions are your personal opinions.

However, you have a penchant for always hitting at respective Igbo States to determine which one is better and all that.

Mention Anambra now, and you will become a lion ..add Abia, you start comparison...its something you do always..even with you alternates.

If you really are Igbo, how many times do you see yorubas here irrespective of party, compare their states or Hausas....you can continue if you choose.

Life isn't a competition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Laxy009(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2020
Creation of more tertiary institutions is not a bad idea but currently we don’t need more . The ones we have currently are greatly underfunded in areas of finances, research and human capital .

All we need is creation of jobs that can absorb as many graduate as possible,good research institution that could solve social economic problem not just paper given institute .

Its job creation we need not school . We have enough school . They need to put their thinking cap on and think critically not just this dwarf thinking they’re doing .
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by danietohbadt(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2020
Bawsse:
What's the use of all these institutions if they can't get jobs after studying...

Just a new way to loot, I am guessing this is another non existent "home-school feeding programme"

I get condemned tyre, who get lighter?
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by foolbuster: 8:42am On May 15, 2020
HundredWays:
STC...

Buhari mean us well...

For those criticising APC&Buhari, What has UR preferred Political Party & President done

NB: Don't quote me if u don't have sense

Zombie. Continue suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by okoloemmalex(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2020
Does Nigeria need school again?
misplaced priority, the many schools we have, what have we achieved from them?
millions graduate every year and no jobs. and none is even up to standard. mircobiology graduates that can not find vaccine for headache.
if I sat down by 7am today, I fit call am SATURDAY?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Nobody: 8:43am On May 15, 2020
fergie001:

Your submissions are your personal opinions.

However, you have a penchant for always hitting at respective Igbo States to determine which one is better and all that.

Mention Anambra now, and you will become a lion ..add Abia, you start comparison...it's something you do always..even with you alternates.

If you really are Igbo, how many times do you see yorubas here irrespective of party, compare their states or Hausas....you can continue if you choose.

Life isn't a competition.

This is third time if not the fourth time you are accusing me unnecessarily?

Do you know that what you are doing is called character assassination?

Stop doing that...
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Nobody: 8:43am On May 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Why not university? What's this nonsense

Shut it..
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by dadexcel: 8:43am On May 15, 2020
Bawsse:

.......I have never see a more clueless policy, in an era where nations are narrowing down their economic policies to cater for basic sustainability of their citizenry, these guys here are looking for new avenues to award aimless educational infrastructure contracts. At the moment your barely funding the existing institutions, your struggling to pay minimum wage of your already engaged workforce even before the lockdown....your borrowing billions if dollars to fund your budget yet you still have enough to start new educational institutions....God please help us in this country, please help us .
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by fergie001: 8:45am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

This is third time if not the fourth time you are accusing me unnecessarily?

Do you know that what you are doing is called character assassination?

Stop doing that...
Because it is the fourth time, shows how definite I am about it.

You do it all the time.

Continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2020
Bawsse:

appointments is the buhari only achievement in 6 years
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by ThatFairGuy: 8:49am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Shut it..
Get life drop out!
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Nobody: 8:49am On May 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Get life, drop out!
Shut it
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by ThatFairGuy: 8:50am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Shut it
Keep constituting nuisance

Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Nobody: 8:52am On May 15, 2020
fergie001:
Because it is the fourth time, shows how definite I am about it.
You do it all the time.
Continue.

Just be guided and stop all these unnecessary accusations?
Not healthy.
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by omonnakoda: 8:52am On May 15, 2020
Where is the money to fund them coming from?

People need to learn to ask questions

A country that is borrowing from the IMF......

We reason like children sometimes.
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by fergie001: 8:52am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Just be guided and stop all these unnecessary accusations?

Not healthy.
Suit yourself....

Let's stay on topic pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Nobody: 8:52am On May 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Keep constituting nuisance
I said shut up..
Shut it.
Re: Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by ThatFairGuy: 8:55am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I said shut up..
Shut it.
Check the coward statement your people are making here. The REAL COWARD
https://www.nairaland.com/5858589/okpanam-killings-ohanaeze-moves-against

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man / The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same / Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.