Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

A horror series: Death Tales - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A horror series: Death Tales (373 Views)

A Horror Series: Death Tales {the Little Pen} - Issue #2 / Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building / Tales Of Abigail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A horror series: Death Tales by LSarcastic: 1:28am On May 15, 2020
Title: Light and Happy | Issue #1

I walked into the classroom feeling groggy and tired from the walk. The lecturer looked at me with proud eyes, and smiled to the rest of the class as if to show to my classmates how irresponsible I was.
A few laughs were heard. You know I've got almost no friends. I walked to a seat and sat down.

Then she pushed it further and said, "Can you help us with this question? You seem to know better than us all", she smiled mockingly. I looked at the board and saw a question, and the word "electricity" stood out; and I smiled, surprising her.

I pulled out the high tension wire from my bag and felt the blade in my pocket. She looked at me questioningly and glanced at the rest of the class. I reached her and collected the marker. "What are you doing with-", she barely talked when I replied, "To answer the question".

She looked and me and then faced the class. She had barely turned when I turned around and caught her neck in a vice-like grip, reaching for the blade in the same move and holding it close to her neck. "Leave the class if you want to live", I said to the others.

The class was empty in less than 8 seconds. She was scared, I could feel her fear and I loved it. She mumbled a few pleas and ignoring her, I tied her wrists with the wire and plugged the end to the socket by the wall.
She screamed before, during and after I switched on the socket.
The taste of burnt human flesh isn't too bad after all...

Death count: 1

Death quote: "The price of death easy to pay, yet few dare to buy it."
Re: A horror series: Death Tales by LSarcastic: 1:45am On May 15, 2020
Title: The little pen | Issue #2

I was done with school! Totally!
I walked briskly down the pedestrian bridge and landed at the bus stop. There was no crowd this time at least. A boy with a tray on his head caught my eye. It was strange to see someone who hawked pens on a highway.

My thoughts were cut short when a barrage of taxis came through. The driver of the a car at the stop then waved at me and I wasted little time getting in. I had barely shut the door when I heard the scream.

The door didn't shut and the scream persisted. I looked outside and saw the boy wide-eyed, pain on his face and it took me a split second to realise that I had shut the door on his hands. I frantically hurried and opened the door. His tray was on the ground and the pens scattered around.

Surprisingly, he smiled and there was no trace of pain on his face. I apologized and we both packed up the pens and entered the car and the driver lurched the car forward.

The boy looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. He then picked a pen and unscrewed the top. The only other passenger in the car was oblivious of our actions.

It all happened in a blur... The pen suddenly moved in a wide arc and buried itself in the soft part at the side of the driver's neck. Blood spurted out in a frenzy and the car started to move wildly. I had little on my mind as the boy faced me again and spoke calmly, "The driver did not say 'sorry' to me".

No one else died during the accident...

Death count: 2
Death quote: "The pen is not mightier than the sword, only subtler
Re: A horror series: Death Tales by LSarcastic: 1:25am On May 25, 2020
Title: Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones | Issue #3

She was always drawn to cars and was staring at the finish of the 'Tortoise' car. I had promised her that I would make it as good as new even though it had been by the roadside for time much longer than age itself and had become as decrepit as possible.

"I can bring the jack now? So you'll check the nether regions of the car", she said while picking up the jack and setting it under the car. It was funny she called it 'nether regions' but I had little to say about it.

She proceeded to cranking up the jack. Slowly, the car was lifted up amidst painful groans from the already loose metal.

When the back of the car was high enough, I slid a mat under it and retrieved the car keys from my pocket and faced her, "This is your part, you'll go under and place your hand on the exhaust to see if it's hot when I start the car"
She wasn't too smart about exhausts...

As I walked to the driver's side of the car, she slid under with her waist and legs sticking out... Exactly as I wanted...

I turned back and picked up a big stone. Walking to the Jack, I hit it as hard as hell. 500+ kg of metal and rubber came crashing down on her...

Red flowed beautifully, making the black earth more art-like...

The grey mass of brains were not too visible. The crushed waist was like pudding, except it wasn't baked.

I never told her to fix the Jack, I hate people making decisions on their own...

Death count: 3
Death Quote: "The beauty of death is that, you only see it once"

(1) (Reply)

Please How Or Where Do I Get "The Bang Rule" / Freelancers, Is Fiverr Down? / Stay With Me, Forever By Chamberlain Dre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.