Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? (3435 Views)

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / [photos] D’banj In 'luda Day Weekend' With Ludacris, Akon And Many More / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2007
Musiclovers like me should have noticed there was a beef in the south sometimes last year when T.I(Tip Harris, the what you know star) declared himself as the king of the south and even named the album KING. It was obvious Ludacris was not pleased with this and was kind of furious.
Nairalanders, In your own opinion, Who is the real kingof the south amongst the two.
Mind you, Watch out for T.I's latest album featuring the best production and guess who is among??WYCLEF JEAN.
Personally, i am a better fan of T.I but i love luda too but i must confess, his release theraphy didn't work out with me except for runwaway love ft mary j

Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by chiogo(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2007
i wldn't know 'cause i don't live in the south. But i like TI better. He looks more mature/gangsta. And i like d way he raps--- fast.
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by tosinadeda: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2007
ti
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2007
chiogo:

But i like TI better. He looks more mature/gangsta. And i like d way he raps--- fast.

Sorry hon but the wa i look at it, I love T.I because he doesn't rap that fast like the white boy(EMINEM) and he is good. Personally, i think the south guys have a lot in common in their rap styles.Anybody noticed this yet?
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by chiogo(f): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2007
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by PoDeep(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2007
T-I-P! pimpin'!
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by chaz(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2007
angry Haba! how can u compare T.I with Luda? I mean T.I is cool and all but, Luda has had d game since like 4eva. He virtually brought up d south 2 d music scene. T.I is just an up coming star!
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by steperone(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2007
I AM WITH LUDA 4 LIFE
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by PoDeep(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2007
Yea, yea, yea, whateva. Things don change! Opón ti sún! Luda's time has gone. T.i.p, baby!!!
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2007
Luda is still around and hos time hasn't gone just that he is more recognised than ti. that's why you think he should retire
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by PoDeep(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2007
Look, we all know Ludacris is probably than TI but damn, he's razz n' sh*t, loud mouthed, annoying etc.
I listen to Luda but his music dosen't depict anymore hiphop than TI's does. TI's annoying too but he's got a cool, G'd up flava to it. But opinions differ anyway. One.
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2007
T.I. Luda gotta team up with him and why was he beefing when T.I called himself thje King of the south?
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by Hugoboi(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2007
Any real hip hop head should know that T I is just an upstart when compared to Luda.Right from the days of 'Southern hospitality', to 'Area Codes', and right on to "Money Maker';Luda has been banging hits like crazy.His platinum plaques and grammy awards are enuff testament to his creativity.the fact that T I called himself 'the king of the South' is like 50 Cent calling himself the king of New york {biggest joke of the century]
Luda remains on top.no arguments!!
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2007
@Hugoboi, It's very wrong of you to say T.I is an upstart when compared with Luda. For God's Sake, they both started their career in 1999 so what's the upstart all about?It's just that T.I hasn't been able to break international barriers but he's still known and respected in ATL. and the U.S that's all. The guy deserves some recognitionand don't hate bro
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by PoDeep(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2007
Hugoboi, dude, I for one am a rap head, neva doubt dat. Ludacris has not contributed more to hiphop than TI has. Betta believe dat.
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2007
Po Deep:

Hugoboi, dude, I for one am a rap head, never doubt that. Ludacris has not contributed more to hiphop than TI has. Betta believe that.
That's right HUGO
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by Nella(f): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2007
T.I is D King man! no Dault about that!

What u know about that King!?

T.I , T.I.P = KING!
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by thegame(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2007
WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT Y'ALL? T.I For LIFE
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by ladebi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2007
Neithet T.I nor Luda is the king of the south.
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by ritchboi: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2007
king of d south?No such thing!
T.I & luda?Wat about scarface,andr&big boi(outkast),ugk,jd,etc.Even jeezy.T.I should stop makin noise,only 1 coast has a king,n dats up north.
Word!
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by Young15(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2007
T.I. will rip ludacris, look at what he did to lil' fip, now lil flip is a nobody compared 2 T.I. !
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by younghoodi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2007
ludacris is sick 4 real t.i is aight but luda is better.
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by WarfyBoy(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2007
i go for Luda, he's holding it tight for long, TI is gud as well i listen to his in Fat Joe make it rain, hw is kool, bt Luda Stand up!! u rocks man
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by Nella(f): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2007
t.i kiss kiss kiss = kingggggg!
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by sweeti14(f): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2007
no offence grin winkbut i think non of em is the king of da dirty south,i think LIL' WAYNE is cool
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by younghoodi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2007
sweeti14:

no offence grin winkbut i think non of em is the king of da dirty south,i think LIL' WAYNE is cool

LIL WAYNE'S GAY HE KISS HIS POPS,A DRAG QUEEN WILL NEVER BE THE DIRTY SOUTH KING.
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by trendy(f): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2007
the rate at which we easily conclude people who are gay is really alarming cheesy
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by sweeti14(f): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2007
@younghoodi i need more proof before i can beleive you shocked.Never the less i still think he is the king of the south. cool
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by younghoodi(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2007
there's a picture of the RoosterDrinker.

Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by A40(m): 4:43am On Sep 16, 2007
Luda used to be better but in comparison of their last two albums i give it to T.I
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by sweeti14(f): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2007
@younghoodi I'm sure it was just a father to son kind of thing going on in that pic.Even if he is gay shocked,i still think he is the king of the south.And please try to stop dissing him even if you hate him.(it makes me feel bad) cry
Re: T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? by chiogo(f): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2007
nobody is even d king of south. King of south ko, king of america ni. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Stephnora Fight On The Street Over Love Story- PHOTO / Photo: Davido, Jude Okoye Flaunt Stacks Of Dollar Bills / Exclusive Photos: Nollywood Aku And Popo Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.