Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Crazy Hannah - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crazy Hannah (966 Views)

HANNAH! 18+(Complete). / Hannah And I / Crazy Hannah - By Lady C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Hannah by Devilpen(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2020
From The Prime Insane Universe

Have you ever thought life has been unfair to you, then you haven't meet Hannah. The harsh experience she went through changed lots of things about her.
Her humanity, her sanity, she began having strong thirst for blood and derived pleasure in killing.

Quickly she was ranked among the top 10 assassins in Nigeria and 1 in Ondo State.

Her extraordinary brilliancy, had make it impossible for the NPF to track her down.

To get a copy of the Issue One of Crazy Hannah for 100naira only, message us on whatsapp through this link
https:///2348129563535

Re: Crazy Hannah by Devilpen(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2020
shocked

Re: Crazy Hannah by Devilpen(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2020
wink

Re: Crazy Hannah by Devilpen(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2020
shocked

Re: Crazy Hannah by Tominix(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2020
wow nice story
Re: Crazy Hannah by Devilpen(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2020
For those who bought the first issue of crazy Hanah, the second issue would be given for free.

Hey! Won't you get yours 100naira pere

Re: Crazy Hannah by Devilpen(m): 2:00am On May 21, 2020
EPISODE ONE

The interrogation room was illuminated by a faint bulb, hanging above, without window of any sort to allow ventilation, one could hardly tell if it was day or night.
Blood stain could be seen on the metallic table which was between Detective Fredrick and the suspected murderer, a female probably 18 or 19 years of age.
"You really want to hear my story? " the lady asked, looking widely at the detective a bald headed man, with neatly trimmed goatee.
"Yes I do" Detective Frederick said.
"Okay, I will" she replied and giggled

FEW MONTHS BACK

The brilliance of the soothing weather, filled the day, the sun directed it's ray, piercing through the grapevine crop, that have grown to cover my window line like ornamental plants they form a silhouette in my room, in form of shadow, ray lines were formed on every object obstructing the shine of the sun, right in the room, I was awake, it was 8am a very sunny morning, i was grateful to the creator for letting me see another day. Ok ok… I know you wanna know about me, let's go this way, My names are Hannah Adegoroye,I hail from the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria,as a matter of fact I'm from Ondo state to be precise.

My father, Dr Adegoroye works as a medical doctor in a teaching hospital right here in Ondo,and my mum, she's a full time house wife although she's late now. I had friends too who are especially from my secondary school, I attended Mabest College at Akure, my days there were hearty, at least I was made the Senior girl at ss2 3rd term. Not to bore you with my background, let's move on to the story properly, but Just don't forget i had a boyfriend Kingsley,he is calm and caring, he will go miles for me, and I had the thought that we were going to get married.
After performing every formalities I became a bonafide student of the great University of Ibadan and as a final year student,things were somehow hard for me but I adjusted, I was always top of my class but was on a low key, I wondered how Kingsley found me.
It all started when I was in the class one day, no lecturer was present that time so in order to while away the time I plugged in my earphone hoping to listen to music until I was notified about the new video of my favourite comedian Witty I quickly surf into instagram .....
I watched the video and...
Oh.. Oh.. This got me and I started laughing, I was still laughing resting my head on the table when someone tapped me,I was shocked at first until I looked up and it was Faith, my best friend..
"Hey!, you scared me",I said..
"Really??, anyways I just want to tell you about my birthday party coming up this weekend ",she said
"Party??, you know I don't go to parties"
"Oh, Hanne, you're my best friend and the party won't be colorful without your presence",she replied
"Ok,Faith I've heard you I'll try my best"
"Thanks darling",she said and turned to leave but she suddenly turned back"Make sure you come along with Kingsley",she said and turned to leave not even waiting to hear my reply. But I don't think going to a party with my boyfriend is a cool idea
"But I have to ,it's nothing though",I said to myself.
I continued watching the video and another one got me laughing, until the rowdy class became silent, I mean dead silent that the silent pierced through and became noticeable to me, I had to remove my earphone to see the lecturer,he was already standing on the podium.
He started talking but my mind wasn't there all I could think of was the party coming up this weekend.

EPISODE TWO
HANNAH'S POV

Now it was time for the party, the first party I'll ever attend since I gained admission into the university. I wore a white flowing dinner gown with a black heel shoe and topped it up with a goldplated wristwatch along with a channel bag, I applied little makeup and looked into the mirror I must confess, I looked pretty than ever.
Few minutes later I walked majestically into the party and the turn out was BOOM!!!, students from our departments flocked the place, some were drinking smoking, murmuring and all sorts, I quickly fished out Faith from where I was.
"Hey princess",I said
"Oh!, Hanne, I'm so happy you honoured my invitation ",she said with her beautiful smile pouring over me.
"Happy birthday babe",I said handing the gift I brought over to her.
"Thanks Hanne, you're a rare gem",she said and gave me a hug, "Kingsley is over there",she concluded pointing towards the east and I was surprised with what I saw.
Kingsley??, he was smoking and at the same time drinking, I was dumbfounded, I've never seen this side of him.
"Oh!, thanks ",I replied hiding the fact that I was surprised with what I saw.
I went to a secluded area, sat down and kept looking at Kingsley. I was just surprised, I was lost in thoughts until a voice jacked me back.
"Hey!"
"Faith, will you just stop scaring me",I said
"Sorry babe",she said and smiled again, "Have this",she said handing over the tray which contains pepper soup and juice to me."Thanks Faith",I said and collected it from her.
"Do well to tell me when you need anything okay? "
"Alright"
"I'll be right back",she said and turned to leave.
I gulp the juice as soon as she left and resumed to the pepper soup but I started feeling weak before I could finish it. As a medicine student I knew I've been drugged but I was late in detecting that, my cells were already dying but my brain was still working, I couldn't control my dizziness. All I could remember was that I fell into someone's hand.

I heard some panting and I felt a thrust on me. My eyes were half opened and I faintly saw Kingsley..
OMG!, I couldn't believe my eyes or I couldn't believe what was happening presently. I'm being raped. Along with my boyfriend.............. Get the full copy for 100naira only
Send a message to the whatsapp link
https:///2348129563535

(1) (Reply)

The Sacrifice / No One Is Liking Or Commenting On My Stories. How Am I Supposed To Do Better? / Eragon Book3 (inheritance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.