Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,926 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH (951 Views)

America Used Mint Samsung Galaxy S7 At&t Factory Unlocked @ Giveaway Price / Very Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale. / VIVO S7 Android Phone, Bonanza..N7,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by bongolistik(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2020
Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 at giveaway price, in Portharcourt.. N45000 only

Contact 08036387869

Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by eleko1: 10:13am On May 15, 2020
undecided sad s7 @45k in 2020 sad undecided?Happy sell
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by Iamtony(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2020
eleko1:
oga go and sit down when people are posting iPhone 6(1gb ram made 6yrs ago) for 48k where u de? that phone is worth it jare.

2 Likes

Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by bongolistik(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2020
Iamtony:
oga go and sit down when people are posting iPhone 6(1gb ram made 6yrs ago) for 48k where u de? that phone is worth it jare.
He doesn't even know that Coro has shot up the prices of virtually every items
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by eleko1: 11:31am On May 15, 2020
Wisdom make pipu wise. 1 plus 1 is 2 not one. Use ur head and reason well.
Iamtony:
Why buy dis @ 45k wen u can add few thousand and get itself a brand new device.Some NL sold dis same clean s7 btw 30/35k and those wit broken screen at 7k/25k(broken screen).Now can u buy dat @ 7k and use almost 50k to fix?Long throat won’t allow some seller to reason well.
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by eleko1: 11:33am On May 15, 2020
Coro isn't the excuse here,.3/5k gain is enough to make.Smart biz men knw diz
bongolistik:
He doesn't even know that Coro has shot up the prices of virtually every items
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by bongolistik(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2020
eleko1:
Wisdom make pipu wise. 1 plus 1 is 2 not one. Use ur head and reason well.Why buy dis @ 45k wen u can add few thousand and get itself a brand new device.Some NL sold dis same clean s7 btw 30/35k and those wit broken screen at 7k/25k(broken screen).Now can u buy dat @ 7k and use almost 50k to fix?Long throat won’t allow some seller to reason well.
you are talking off point.. Did I tell you that the glass is broken.. Go and add additional 25k and buy new one.. For your information a serious buyer that doesn't talk much like you and that has the cash is already on the way coming to check it out at the stipulated price.. Maybe you can go and tell him to add 25k to buy new one

Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by eleko1: 11:47am On May 15, 2020
I only cite those with broken screen not dat urs have issue.Even j7 64gb is about 50k akube online.I knw pipu dat sell phone well,I’m not here to spoil ur biz just telling u to reduce the price,
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by Iamtony(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2020
eleko1:
I only cite those with broken screen not dat urs have issue.Even j7 64gb is about 50k akube online.I knw pipu dat sell phone well,I’m not here to spoil ur biz just telling u to reduce the price,
oga keep quiet who are u to tell him to reduce the price of his phone (property) he knows the worth of his phone so he can't settle for less people like u end up falling for scams de find awoof mugu

1 Like

Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by bongolistik(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2020
eleko1:
for you even mentioning a mid range phone pari passu a known high end series shows that you are still far from understanding phones and what is obtainable in the phone market

1 Like

Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by eleko1: 12:03pm On May 15, 2020
,Lil man.I can face the elderly one in ur household 4rm 48 above.Only a thief will fall for/to scam,.I dnt trade banter wit a kid.Nuff said
Iamtony:
oga keep quiet who are u to tell him to reduce the price of his phone (property) he knows the worth of his phone so he can't settle for less people like u end up falling for scams de find awoof mugu
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by eleko1: 12:10pm On May 15, 2020
Well,in my first post. To u,I wish u happy sell.How is dat amount to fight? U can take it/leave it.I even plead with a NL here on Wednesday or so to reduce/collect 40k(Even plead with the buyer to add 10k to the chair)and collect 50k instead of waiting endlessly 4 60kThings are hard nowadays.U can’t use Coro as an excuse for this.Fear God
bongolistik:
for you even mentioning a mid range phone pari passu a known high end series shows that you are still far from understanding phones and what is obtainable in the phone market
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by eleko1: 12:12pm On May 15, 2020
It is ur phone,nor be fight.HAPPY SELL/Wish U well
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by bongolistik(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2020
eleko1:
Well,in my first post. To u,I wish u happy sell.How is dat amount to fight? U can take it/leave it.I even plead with a NL here on Wednesday or so to reduce/collect 40k(Even plead with the buyer to add 10k to the chair)and collect 50k instead of waiting endlessly 4 60kThings are hard nowadays.U can’t use Coro as an excuse for this.Fear God
Even before I listed mine, not as if I didn't do any market survey..so can you now rest from these others that also listed theirs at their suitable rate

Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by Aleem26(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2020
bongolistik:
.....where in port harcourt please
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by eleko1: 12:29pm On May 15, 2020
Seen.Have those ones sell their yet?Why not make urs diff? Even among those ones on Jiji,I knw u’ll see 30,35k there.How are u sure those ones aren’t fake/have fault?I Neva beg u to reduce the price for me ok,Once again,wish u well
bongolistik:
Even before I listed mine, not as if I didn't do any market survey..so can you now rest from these others that also listed theirs at their suitable rate
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by bongolistik(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2020
Aleem26:
.....where in port harcourt please
Orazi pls.. Somebody is already coming for it, maybe if he ends up changing mind or if u think u can overtake.. Overtaking is always allowed.
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by Billy99: 1:45pm On May 15, 2020
bongolistik:
If the fone is unlocked, can u send to Benin? I'll pay the 45
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 15, 2020
eleko1:
Seems you don't know about phones, let for the design alone(which is actually good) this S7 from 2016 is a lot better performance wise than a recent phone of 45k

1 Like

Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by bongolistik(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2020
Billy99:

If the fone is unlocked, can u send to Benin? I'll pay the 45
It is fully unlocked.. Sending to Benin will be the major case here because of condition of Portharcourt at the moment. I don't even think we will easily find a vehicle going to Benin since we have like only tomorrow here in PH to go back to lockdown
Re: Extra Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 At Giveaway Price In PH by Billy99: 1:41am On May 16, 2020
bongolistik:
It is fully unlocked.. Sending to Benin will be the major case here because of condition of Portharcourt at the moment. I don't even think we will easily find a vehicle going to Benin since we have like only tomorrow here in PH to go back to lockdown
okay
Stay safe

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G 12gb Ram 128gb Rom / 4 Burners Gas Cooker / SOLD OUT! Umidigi A7s 2/32gb... #25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.