Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

For Freelancers That Wants To Earn In Dollars. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Freelancers That Wants To Earn In Dollars. (343 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday / A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Freelancers That Wants To Earn In Dollars. by razzby(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2020
Hi, I'm Abdur-razzaq and I'm bringing you a priceless opportunity to earn in dollars from reputable websites selling your skills.

How does it feels being able to recieve money directly into your wallet. This is exactly what is restricting so many of you to earn in dollars because you don't have a PayPal account.

I'm going to teach you how to create your own verified PayPal account that sends and receives payment from any payment of world.

In addition to this, I'll give you list of websites not too crowded for you to sell your skills. This is different from fiverr and Upwork.

You have the opportunity to make as much as $2k monthly depending on your work ethic.

If this is something that interests, send me a message to purchase your guide on how to create a PayPal account that does the above.

Fee: 15K.

Selling to just 20 people!

Offer goes up after 20 people have signed up.

PS: You can also use PayPal to start a mini Importation business with your funds.

Send a Message Now.

(1) (Reply)

Vanity Is Vanity (poem) / Sex Is Not Romance And Romance Is Not Sex / New Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.